Go for the makeout, never commit

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Get her in private, go for the makeout, if it's accepted it means she is turned on right now and you can smash.

I see people on here be like "act like an asshole" but that's bluepill af. Just never commit (I mean unless you want to, but if she isn't a virgin or low slaycount jb I would recommend against) and try to be as honest as possible.

If more men were honest, the world would be a less shitty place cause women would be more in line with what men really want and think and feel.

But yea pretty much if you can get her 1 on 1, and you feel like she is open to making out, you have won in the moment.

Wars are never won in the moment tho, life is a struggle that you can never truly win.

good advice and I will keep in mind

any advice for making out? kissless virgin here.

good advice and I will keep in mind

any advice for making out? kissless virgin here.

If you want her to never forget it, here are some tips:
  • Don't brush beforehand, to give her some "flavor", a little tang
  • Aggressively bite her lips, bonus points if she goes "Ow!" or "Ooo!". Try to see red inflammation, maybe even a little blood. Girls love high T behavior like oral domination.
  • Occasionally shove your whole tongue into her mouth, or at-least try to.
  • Put a finger in her ear, preferably a wet willy, to give her stimulation from all the 5 senses.

Good luck! She will probably never forget this makeout!

• +1
Reactions: tongue, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
Working on it

I meant like when you actually start doing it, like any specific things ur supposed to do

Like you really want me to aspie out right now?

Ok wait till she looks at you and doesn't say anything and just look at her back in her eyes for a bit then go for the kiss. Grab her arm or hand with one of yours after the first or second kiss. If it's only pecs so far even after you touch her arm and she isn't touching you back then go for a tongue lick on her lips. So little kissing things you can also do is suck on her lips, rub tongues, rub your tongue on her lips, kiss her somewhere other than mouth. The second she touches you back anyways on your body means you are pretty much open to touch her anywhere on her body minus vagene. The second she touches your crotch it means she is down to do something more than just make out and you can start over clothes rubbing her clit.

From there it is no longer making out.

Ofc make sure you are doing this in private or a dark corner of a room or something.

Also on the dance floor works assuming you are away from her friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Like you really want me to aspie out right now?

Ok wait till she looks at you and doesn't say anything and just look at her back in her eyes for a bit then go for the kiss. Grab her arm or hand with one of yours after the first or second kiss. If it's only pecs so far even after you touch her arm and she isn't touching you back then go for a tongue lick on her lips. So little kissing things you can also do is suck on her lips, rub tongues, rub your tongue on her lips, kiss her somewhere other than mouth. The second she touches you back anyways on your body means you are pretty much open to touch her anywhere on her body minus vagene. The second she touches your crotch it means she is down to do something more than just make out and you can start over clothes rubbing her clit.

From there it is no longer making out.

Ofc make sure you are doing this in private or a dark corner of a room or something.
Sounds pretty cringe, can't believe people actually do that shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: MrCucumber
If you want her to never forget it, here are some tips:
  • Don't brush beforehand, to give her some "flavor", a little tang
  • Aggressively bite her lips, bonus points if she goes "Ow!" or "Ooo!". Try to see red inflammation, maybe even a little blood. Girls love high T behavior like oral domination.
  • Occasionally shove your whole tongue into her mouth, or at-least try to.
  • Put a finger in her ear, preferably a wet willy, to give her stimulation from all the 5 senses.

Good luck! She will probably never forget this makeout!
Wait you serious with the last point?

Wait you serious with the last point?

Although my post was intended to be satire, finger in the ear depends on the girl. Some girls squirm and move around, and it adds to the atmosphere, other girls get weirded out. Depends on how attractive she finds you and if you can push boundaries to test the waters. Also upvote my posts boyo I want a positive rep count @Simone Nobili

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
It's a lot easier to make out than it is to fuck. Most girls have made out with several times the amount of dudes they have fucked.

It's a lot easier to make out than it is to fuck. Most girls have made out with several times the amount of dudes they have fucked.

It's easy to turn a make out into a mutual getting off assuming you two are in private.
Although my post was intended to be satire, finger in the ear depends on the girl. Some girls squirm and move around, and it adds to the atmosphere, other girls get weirded out. Depends on how attractive she finds you and if you can push boundaries to test the waters. Also upvote my posts boyo I want a positive rep count @Simone Nobili

biting ears >>>> finger in ear cage