Go fuck a big fat bitch

Toad

Toad

Agent of Entropy
I was at the mental health center today and there was this big fat ass bitch with purple hair giggling and smiling at me. She had a cute phenotype and nice coloring and I could tell if she wasn't a big fat whore that she would be pretty af. If she told me that she wanted it then I would've given it to her. I was sitting there fantasizing about sticking my tongue in her big fat ass and wondering how low her massive titties hang.

If you pussies want to get laid go fuck a big ol fat bitch, I've only ever fucked one big fat goth whore in my life but I often bust nuts fantasizing about all the freaky things we did. Wow, what a time

A lot of you mf are really asexual prude standardcels, I'll fuck almost any bitch as long as she's not too repulsive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, proxyy, Ken and 11 others
Nothing better than a fat ass squatting over your face and you sniffing her shithole while your tongue fucks her asshole until it falls off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, HighLtn, hypernormie and 5 others
Fat women only go for Chads usually. If you're Chad or lucky enough to find a fat slut with low enough standards go for it, but it's not an option to all of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Ken, RealNinja and 4 others
Nothing better than a fat ass squatting over your face and you sniffing her shithole while your tongue fucks her asshole until it falls off
Now you're speaking my language :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I was at the mental health center today and there was this big fat ass bitch with purple hair giggling and smiling at me. She had a cute phenotype and nice coloring and I could tell if she wasn't a big fat whore that she would be pretty af. If she told me that she wanted it then I would've given it to her. I was sitting there fantasizing about sticking my tongue in her big fat ass and wondering how low her massive titties hang.

If you pussies want to get laid go fuck a big ol fat bitch, I've only ever fucked one big fat goth whore in my life but I often bust nuts fantasizing about all the freaky things we did. Wow, what a time

A lot of you mf are really asexual prude standardcels, I'll fuck almost any bitch as long as she's not too repulsive
Amen to that. But dont try that captain save a hoe, women like that are clearly fine with being big bitches and you gotta respect it

I'm not a chad though, how ugly are you?? I know a hot skinny white goth girl that used to make out with a big brown fat sweaty ugly balding pervert and said that she would suck anyone's dick. You gotta stop being a bitch bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Vermilioncore and noodlelover
I'd rather stab myself to death with a fork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ss07, noobs and 4 others
this guy has the absolute worst takes i have ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, proxyy, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
Amen to that. But dont try that captain save a hoe, women like that are clearly fine with being big bitches and you gotta respect it
She can stay fat, I'm only interested in fucking her a few times and I'll make that clear from the jump. Same as ever

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and fetterarschtritt
I'd rather stab myself to death with a fork
You'd rather stab yourself with a fork than have sex with a human woman? It's over for you lil bro, withdraw into nothingness where you belong

• +1
Reactions: Acion
She can stay fat, I'm only interested in fucking her a few times and I'll make that clear from the jump. Same as ever
Yeah of course, I just said it bc you said "I could tell if she wasn't a big fat whore that she would be pretty af". Many would act like a scout and try to change her but just let her be comfortable being a big fat bitch

• +1
Reactions: Toad
Fat women only go for Chads usually. If you're Chad or lucky enough to find a fat slut with low enough standards go for it, but it's not an option to all of us.
Fat bitches fuck anything that comes up to them, especially when they are so fat they become a fetish

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ss07, Toad and noodlelover
So I'm not sure if you've ever fucked fat girl, but it's not as amazing as you're imagining.

They don't moan as much as fit girls, they mostly just lay there silently and don't move or make a noise because they're so heavy.

Their fat doesn't jiggle like you imagine it does, it's cold heavy and hard, even their boobs.

So you're fucking this giant greasy solid mass.

And sometimes they won't even allow you to fuck them naked, because they are ashamed of their bellies. I had a fat girlfriend once, and she wouldn't ever allow herself to be naked when we had sex, no matter how much I asked.

But still, give it a try.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
I've never fucked a girl heavier than me

Fat chicks make me barf sorry

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and Ken
So I'm not sure if you've ever fucked fat girl, but it's not as amazing as you're imagining.

They don't moan as much as fit girls, they mostly just lay there silently and don't move or make a noise because they're so heavy.

Their fat doesn't jiggle like you imagine it does, it's cold heavy and hard, even their boobs.

So you're fucking this giant greasy solid mass.

And sometimes they won't even allow you to fuck them naked, because they are ashamed of their bellies. I had a fat girlfriend once, and she wouldn't ever allow herself to be naked when we had sex, no matter how much I asked.

But still, give it a try.
JFL I fucked a big fat hefty bitch that was legit in love with me. It was some of the freakiest sex I've ever had. Maybe you're just not that good at sex. Maybe that girl wasn't a good fuck either. Just like anything in life, sex is a talent, and most of you mf don't have it. You're talking about what she could do to you, but what are you going to do to her?

We were banging and screwing all over the place, eating each others asses; she was sucking my dick like a fiend! Probably the best head I ever had. We were using sex toys, nipple clamps, chains, butt plugs, I was sucking her big ass titties so hard she was screaming in ecstasy. Not only that, we were fucking with the lights on, butt naked, full freak mode, no inhibition no limits. I told her I want to see your fat stomach hanging, let it all hang out

We are not the same boyo

Get your skills up lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, hypernormie and Acion
JFL I fucked a big fat hefty bitch that was legit in love with me. It was some of the freakiest sex I've ever had. Maybe you're just not that good at sex. Maybe that girl wasn't a good fuck either. Just like anything in life, sex is a talent, and most of you mf don't have it. You're talking about what she could do to you, but what are you going to do to her?

We were banging and screwing all over the place, eating each others asses; she was sucking my dick like a fiend! Probably the best head I ever had. We were using sex toys, nipple clamps, chains, butt plugs, I was sucking her big ass titties so hard she was screaming in ecstasy. Not only that, we were fucking with the lights on, butt naked, full freak mode, no inhibition no limits. I told her I want to see your fat stomach hanging, let it all hang out

We are not the same boyo

Fat girls kinda gross me out. Not a matter of skill as much as enthusiasm.

1581007542179.png

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
I would rather shoot myself in the head

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Uncle Dinky and MisterMid
Fat girls kinda gross me out. Not a matter of skill as much as enthusiasm.

1581007542179.png
I mean you nitpicked some ugly face fat bitches. The girl I was fucking had an extremely pretty face and curvy body. I could say that all skinny bitches are ugly and nitpick some gross skinny girls you low IQ reprobate JFL

Do you niggas even like sex?

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Acion
Basement ramblings

• +1
You'd rather stab yourself with a fork than have sex with a human woman? It's over for you lil bro, withdraw into nothingness where you belong
Fat bitches should be forced into slave labor

How big are we talking about

• JFL

I love fat pussy

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

We are not the same boyo

IMG 7832

• Love it
Nigga what was the weight, I'm trying to see something

Nigga what was the weight, I'm trying to see something
Idk I didn't have a scale on me for her to step on but she was fat af with some big ass bulbous tits. I feel like she was above 250 pounds for sure. She was massive but she was still cute; I would have pounded her fat ass hard if I had the chance :aheago:

• Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Idk I didn't have a scale on me for her to step on but she was fat af with some big ass bulbous tits. I feel like she was above 250 pounds for sure. She was massive but she was still cute; I would have pounded her fat ass hard if I had the chance :aheago:
250+, not too bad that's normal bbw tier but ssbbw is too much for me

• +1