Go here as incel?

maxresdefault.jpg

i booked the flight nigg

they would kill me and then rape my corpse so they know for sure i cant cum

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
s

LOL. Saw what happened, when it hit the news that thse women were looking for men.
Most Men are so desperate. They emmidiately started contacting them, with an hugh amount of thirst. The Thirst is real, bro's

One of its residents, Nelma Fernandes, made the appeal to a newspaper .....
Thousands of men from around the world have since answered Noiva do Cordeiro's women's appeal for eligible bachelors.

In the first 24 hours after the town's peculiar dilemma hit the headlines in late August, the community's only public phone rang over a thousand times, according to Rosalee - although most callers were not speaking Portuguese and none of the residents could understand them.

The town's Facebook page went from under 500 likes to nearly 15,000, with hundreds of messages from single men offering themselves as husband material.

One from Tofy Guesti, posted this week, reads: 'Hi, I'm 31 years want to come to your city then get married !!!!!! Who will contact me'

Another suitor, Redzep Kurtic, wrote: 'I asking for help... I wana (sic) marry some girl from Noiva do Cordeiro... I am 22 years old, and I am from Serbia... Please can someone hellp (sic) me to make some conntacts (sic)'

ilal Abbas wrote: 'i come to know about your village through the news of daily mail... i am interested in your advert... any one can text me.'

American Walker Jay didn't wait for a response, posting a photo of himself with the words: 'I'm coming to learn Farming/Agriculture and to meet a women of my dreams to marry and learn all your ways as one.'

And Jack Enright tried to win the women over by posting: 'Looks like Paradise and I am a Horticulturist.'

If any potential suitors arriving in Noiva do Cordeiro are given the welcome I was, they will be easily captivated by the town and its admittedly strikingly beautiful inhabitants.

Eagerly awaiting my arrival, the women had cooked a special delicious meal made from fresh produce they themselves had hand picked from the local fields.

As I tucked in a number of them sat around attentively, appearing genuinely interested in knowing more about me and my life, and eager for me to teach them some English words.

Expecting to feel intimidated by a place where the women make the rules, the girls made sure I felt at home and at the centre of their attentions.

And even though I had planned to stay just a few hours in the town, they insisted I stay for at least two days - they had even prepared my bedroom, where the was delivered a constant supply of home baked cakes, biscuits and other snacks.

In the evening I joined the community for their weekly variety show, where the women put on drama, dance and choir performances, including a raunchy set by Keila Gaga - Noiva do Cordeiro's own Lady Gaga impersonator, who burst out onto stage from inside a coffin wearing suspenders and a skimpy leotard.

By the time I had woken up at 5.30am the next morning and joined the women - including Keila Gaga, chatting and singing, as they huddled together in a van to go work on the fields, I already felt part of the family.

LOL. Saw what happened, when it hit the news that thse women were looking for men.
Most Men are so desperate. They emmidiately started contacting them, with an hugh amount of thirst. The Thirst is real, bro's
jfl at them thirsty niggas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back