Go hug your parents and siblings

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Wow guys, I just had the pleasure of reading a journal that my mother wrote when I was a baby/toddler, and it was so emotional knowing how happy I used to be.

I was such a bright and happy child and from what I’ve read in that journal my parents love me very very much.

I hugged my mother and told her I loved her in the first time in weeks after reading it, it’s almost impossible to be my normal bitter self after reading something so cozy and beautiful.

I don’t care if you’re an incel or a slayer, your parents love you very much and you should go hug them (or if you’re an oldcel then call them/visit them)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, SikKunt, NormieKilla and 21 others
mom = Bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, GenericChad1444, Arkantos and 14 others
Wow guys, I just had the pleasure of reading a journal that my mother wrote when I was a baby/toddler, and it was so emotional knowing how happy I used to be.

I was such a bright and happy child and from what I’ve read in that journal my parents love me very very much.

I hugged my mother and told her I loved her in the first time in weeks after reading it, it’s almost impossible to be my normal bitter self after reading something so cozy and beautiful.

I don’t care if you’re an incel or a slayer, your parents love you very much and you should go hug them (or if you’re an oldcel then call them/visit them)
Even though my parents only tell me blue pill cope if I try to discuss my issues, it's still nice to have people around to help cope.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I should be nicer to my mom tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
they are helplessly blue pilled but they love you more than anyone. Appreciate your parents (y)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Mansnob, Alexanderr and 3 others
MY SUBHUMAN PARENTS BROUGHT ME INTO THIS SHITHOLE WORLD, KNOWING FULLY THAT I WILL BE AN UTTER SUBHUMAN AS WELL. THEY NEVER ALLOWED ME TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FORCED ME TO STUDY. NOW I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO IRL. THEY SUCCESSFULLY INHIBITED AND REPRESSED ME TO BECOME THEIR SLAVE. THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT MY WELLBEING, MENTAL HEALTH AND APPEARANCE. THEY JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BETABUX AND SUPPORT THEM TILL THEIR DEATH. JOKES ON THEM IM DOING NO SUCH THING BECAUSE I WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT INFRONT OF THEM WHILE LAUGHING AT THEIR DEFORMED FACES

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Jack, NormieKilla and 3 others
MY SUBHUMAN PARENTS BROUGHT ME INTO THIS SHITHOLE WORLD, KNOWING FULLY THAT I WILL BE AN UTTER SUBHUMAN AS WELL. THEY BEVER ALLOWED ME TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FORCED ME TO STUDY. NOW I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO IRL. THEY SUCCESSFULLY INHIBITED AND REPRESSED ME TO BECOME THEIR SLAVE. THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT MY WELLBEING, MENTAL HEALTH AND APPEARANCE. THEY JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BETABUX AND SUPPORT THEM TILL THEIR DEATH. JOKES ON THEM IM DOING NO SUCH THING BECAUSE I WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT INFRONT OF THEM WHILE LAUGHING AT THEIR DEFORMED FACES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, chadpreetcel123, psl7 fatty and 3 others
Heirio

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Attachments

• 9A12480F-0F17-4DF5-9B26-1AC469172FF2.gif
    9A12480F-0F17-4DF5-9B26-1AC469172FF2.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DD8B9982-27F1-4FD0-86B3-9543A407F81E.gif
    DD8B9982-27F1-4FD0-86B3-9543A407F81E.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 2
  • A440BD37-CB2C-4320-A540-8793283017FB.gif
    A440BD37-CB2C-4320-A540-8793283017FB.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A4FD2755-AFE8-4322-B435-F8F273D915F1.gif
    A4FD2755-AFE8-4322-B435-F8F273D915F1.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
legit, go leave your room or basement and speak to your parents and call your grandparents

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Surprisingly wholesome thread on this creepy site

Gay emotional thread.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
i want to hug ur mum

i havent hugged any of them in years, dont think i ever will again tbh

i always hated huging parents. Even now when my mum want to hug me i push her slighly. i want hug stacy not mom

legit, go leave your room or basement and speak to your parents and call your grandparents
what if they aren't alive bro
i always hated huging parents. Even now when my mum want to hug me i push her slighly. i want hug stacy not mom
you are a bad child, i hug my parents even infront of my classmates

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
nah fuck my parents lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
what if they aren't alive bro

you are a bad child, i hug my parents even infront of my classmates
Then you hug other family members when you can, close family are the only ones that give any fucks about you srs even if you’re gl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Then you hug other family members when you can, close family are the only ones that give any fucks about you srs even if you’re gl
of course man, mum and dad r the best people in the world bro. even if u r deformed they still love u.

Ya. Wasn't really close with my Father (mother left him when I was a child, we lived I different continents, but I did see him from time to time),and now he is dead. Still sometimes I wonder what if and miss him tho I wasn't that close with him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am going to hug them right now

reminder she only liked you because your collagen levels were in the 200th percentile

i hate her
even if she loved me it doesnt affect the fact im ugly as fuck

really good thread positive message

Rock clap 11

beautiful post

actually followed the directions ded srs

Over for strayedcels :feelsrope:

MY SUBHUMAN PARENTS BROUGHT ME INTO THIS SHITHOLE WORLD, KNOWING FULLY THAT I WILL BE AN UTTER SUBHUMAN AS WELL. THEY NEVER ALLOWED ME TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FORCED ME TO STUDY. NOW I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO IRL. THEY SUCCESSFULLY INHIBITED AND REPRESSED ME TO BECOME THEIR SLAVE. THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT MY WELLBEING, MENTAL HEALTH AND APPEARANCE. THEY JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BETABUX AND SUPPORT THEM TILL THEIR DEATH. JOKES ON THEM IM DOING NO SUCH THING BECAUSE I WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT INFRONT OF THEM WHILE LAUGHING AT THEIR DEFORMED FACES
IMG 0075

How can you have parents that love and care about you, but end up on this forum anyways :think::think:

My parents fucked up my life which is why I am here. My mom easily being among the 20% worst mom's of my country, up there with alcoholics, drug addicts, abusers, etc.

I always tell my mom I love her