Go to bed, bro!

D

Deleted member 2019

Long Life
Sleep plays an essential role in your health and wellbeing throughout your life. Getting enough good quality sleep has many benefits, including protecting your physical and mental health, quality of life and personal safety.

Here are some reasons why sleep is very important for a sexy ass life and just everything...

Note: this is all from the book Why We Sleep by Mathew Walker.

FINANCE
People who get 8 hours of sleep vs those who get less than 6, get 5% raises annually vs 2.5%
Naps as short as 26 minutes can improve focus by 50% according to NASA which translates well to productivity

Health
Pretty self explanatory,
Memory retention, helps prevent Alzheimers, heart disease etc.

SLUTS
Those who got deficient sleep were rated as being less attractive (compared to when they were less rested)
Insufficient sleep lowers testosterone- This is critical. Not getting enough sleep literally makes you less of a man. Less likely to get girls, more of a pussy, literally less of a man

Sleep Hygiene
No electronics in the bedroom.
No light or lowlight before bed. Avoid LEDs especially because of the strong blue light
No nicotine or alcohol before bed. Aldehyde and ketones which are by products of alcohol fuck with REM sleep which is critical for memory and other stuff. It takes a while to process those by products.
Sleep and wake up at the same time every day if possible.
Cool or even cold bedroom 65 degrees F is ideal for most.
Decompress before bed, not in bed. Take 30 minutes to read or whatever relaxes you
Hot showers before bed help, by letting you release more heat and cool your core temp which helps you sleep.
Give yourself an 8 and a half hour sleep opportunity. This means being in bed not necessarily asleep. Doesn't mean spending time on your phone.

Sleep tight!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shakmax, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
Yes, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2019
download blue light filters that sync with circadian rhytm if you cant give up muh phone. but yes OP is right, sleep is very important

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2019
I woke up at 4 pm today...

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
i sleep like 3 hours since years.

i sleep like 3 hours since years.
you probably should see a doctor

it can be very difficult to find the cause though - i had trouble sleeping and in the end it was muscle related

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and lookism refugee
Sleep plays an essential role in your health and wellbeing throughout your life. Getting enough good quality sleep has many benefits, including protecting your physical and mental health, quality of life and personal safety.

Here are some reasons why sleep is very important for a sexy ass life and just everything...

FINANCE
People who get 8 hours of sleep vs those who get less than 6, get 5% raises annually vs 2.5%
Naps as short as 26 minutes can improve focus by 50% according to NASA which translates well to productivity

Health
Pretty self explanatory,

SLUTS
Those who got deficient sleep were rated as being less attractive (compared to when they were less rested)
Insufficient sleep lowers testosterone- This is critical. Not getting enough sleep literally makes you less of a man. Less likely to get girls, more of a pussy, literally less of a man

Sleep Hygiene
No light or lowlight before bed. Avoid LEDs especially because of the strong blue light
No nicotine or alcohol before bed. Aldehyde and ketones which are by products of alcohol fuck with REM sleep which is critical for memory and other stuff. It takes a while to process those by products.
Decompress before bed, not in bed. Take 30 minutes to read or whatever relaxes you
Hot showers before bed help, by letting you release more heat and cool your core temp which helps you sleep.
Give yourself an 8 and a half hour sleep opportunity. This means being in bed not necessarily asleep. Doesn't mean spending time on your phone.

Sleep tight!
Especially sleep between 23:00/11pm and 3:00/3am

Thats the best time to sleep because in that time period most hgh is produced

I got to sleep at 0:30 and wake up at 9:00-10:00 every day.

i fixed my sleep schedule, i used to be basically nocturnal before. nocturnal is comfy for rotting because it doesn't feel like you're wasting your life as much when you're rotting at night because it isn't nice out and people aren't outside doing shit and living normal lives. i wake up at 6am now naturally and it kind of sucks sleeping that early during summer, but it's gonna be lifefuel when school starts and i finally have adequate sleep for school. sleep is very important boyos and i've probably fucked myself up a decent amount by being sleep deprived since elementary, sucks that when you're young and autistic you think staying up late is cool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2019
i fixed my sleep schedule, i used to be basically nocturnal before. nocturnal is comfy for rotting because it doesn't feel like you're wasting your life as much when you're rotting at night because it isn't nice out and people aren't outside doing shit and living normal lives. i wake up at 6am now naturally and it kind of sucks sleeping that early during summer, but it's gonna be lifefuel when school starts and i finally have adequate sleep for school. sleep is very important boyos and i've probably fucked myself up a decent amount by being sleep deprived since elementary, sucks that when you're young and autistic you think staying up late is cool.

how do you achieved this? i have trouble to go to bed before 00:00

FINANCE

Health
Pretty self explanatory,

SLUTS

Sleep Hygiene

Sleep tight!
High iq thread, but I've been getting 3 hours of sleep every night and now that I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule I can only sleep for 4 hours max before waking up again. If I only I had gotten proper sleep during childhood, I could've possibly been 6 foot fml.

Anyone know what's wrong with me? I keep having dreams and then waking up during the middle of them. What should I do? I can barely function because of my lack of sleep.

how do you achieved this? i have trouble to go to bed before 00:00
i went to a football workout on very little sleep and was tired enough afterwards to go to bed early. a lot easier to fix your sleep as a youngcel. i also didn't have any real sleep issues, just a fucked up schedule

i went to a football workout on very little sleep and was tired enough afterwards to go to bed early. a lot easier to fix your sleep as a youngcel. i also didn't have any real sleep issues, just a fucked up schedule

i dont have any sleep problems too now

i can easily sleep 10-12 in a row (at the weekend or at vacation) its more about getting tired before 00:00

fucked up

i can easily sleep 10-12 in a row (at the weekend or at vacation) its more about getting tired before 00:00

fucked up
i didn't expect this change to stick tbh, and i don't know how long i'm gonna keep this good schedule. sleep is fucked up, some people need more or less sleep, people have different internal clocks and just don't feel tired at the same times. i have no real sleepmaxxing knowledge but i guess i can recommend melatonin, it's the only decent easily accessible sleep aid i know about. i haven't tried it out myself but it can work decently but you have to take it properly and try to sleep as soon as you start feeling tired. something like benadryl doesn't work very well, decreases your sleep quality, and is terrible for you and your brain.

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
download blue light filters that sync with circadian rhytm if you cant give up muh phone. but yes OP is right, sleep is very important
most phones have this built in by now too

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
most phones have this built in by now too
built in ones are shit, better to download an app which does it much better, for pc i recommend f.lux

im an insomniac , i look the same while having 0 hours of sleep compared to 12
only difference is bags under eyes + upper eyelid exposure

fucked up
Have you tried taking melatonin?

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
I slept 9 hours yesterday but it wasn’t good tbh 10 or death

i sleep 1 hour a day and i feel like cancer

fucked up
Have you tried taking melatonin? I did and it helped me get tired and sleep on time.