• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Patient A, Stingray and 6 others
shit goal

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
Carbon cycles are insane.good purchase

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Almu
you should train martial arts not ride on some bicycle like a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 5258 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Patient A and Luke LLL
Bruh get an galaxy S8 and a cheap commuter bike. Quit wasting your money.

• WTF
ahh i cant stand that low t cope, idk how man dont enjoy fighting
I like fighting but with SWORDS about today modern day FIST fighting lol

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and turkproducer
I like fighting but with SWORDS about today modern day FIST fighting lol
Sword fighting is cool, overall weapon fighting is cool. HAnd to hand is not just about beating people up. Technique and tactics is cool too. Technique is human anatomy basicly. Its a lot of studing etc. some dudes just go to fight, but techniqes, analyzing etc is way coller to me, im not that agressive in fighting anyway

Sword fighting is cool, overall weapon fighting is cool. HAnd to hand is not just about beating people up. Technique and tactics is cool too. Technique is human anatomy basicly. Its a lot of studing etc. some dudes just go to fight, but techniqes, analyzing etc is way coller to me, im not that agressive in fighting anyway
The last time i got into a fight is when I was in 9th grade and no one winned lol

Bro I don’t have the rebust look or big bones to fight tbh

And if you want people to respect you, you want to be good looking which could only happen by looksmaxing tbh, it’s best to avoid something before trying to solve it in the first place

But yeah I agree with you it’s needed

The last time i got into a fight is when I was in 9th grade and no one winned lol

Bro I don’t have the rebust look or big bones to fight tbh

And if you want people to respect you, you want to be good looking which could only happen by looksmaxing tbh, it’s best to avoid something before trying to solve it in the first place

But yeah I agree with you it’s needed
man, no, i just love fighting. I enjoy watyching people fighting, techniques etc. I also wish to be big dude and have andvantage in fights just for myself. Its same with loving cars. ITs not to get people liking you or some faggot shit. You just love it or not. Now im to lazy to trained btw

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Why buying a jewbait-phone costing a kidney ? Save and pay yourself surgeries to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
man, no, i just love fighting. I enjoy watyching people fighting, techniques etc. I also wish to be big dude and have andvantage in fights just for myself. Its same with loving cars. ITs not to get people liking you or some faggot shit. You just love it or not. Now im to lazy to trained btw
I like bikes and also car racing

Car racing gives you status and more lols from women because you are seen as high value

I’m bikemaxing carmaxing and meterial art maxing

This summer fuck it lol

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I like bikes and also car racing

Car racing gives you status and more lols from women because you are seen as high value

I’m bikemaxing carmaxing and meterial art maxing

This summer fuck it lol
martial arts have benfits of makeing people more tough, especially kids. Bullied people tend to get mentaly stronger with martial arts. IT helped me to be more low inhib at least with dudes. some of them respect me more, especially those one who are watching ufc or something

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and mido the slayer
martial arts have benfits of makeing people more tough, especially kids. Bullied people tend to get mentaly stronger with martial arts. IT helped me to be more low inhib at least with dudes. some of them respect me more, especially those one who are watching ufc or something
I got bullied in high school it’s because of my genetic inferiority

A lot of short pretty boys in my high school years get treated very nicely

Life is tough man

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I got bullied in high school it’s because of my genetic inferiority

A lot of short pretty boys in my high school years get treated very nicely

Life is tough man
yes but if youre mentaly weak, losser only way is either becoming strong. Looksmaxing in hs wont do shit, i see ugly subhumans being respected all the time. Maybe its just slava

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
yes but if youre mentaly weak, losser only way is either becoming strong. Looksmaxing in hs wont do shit, i see ugly subhumans being respected all the time. Maybe its just slava
Perhaps

What job? I need an income like that to get me through the rest of HS while looksmaxing.

What job? I need an income like that to get me through the rest of HS while looksmaxing.
Just be white and rich @nelson is Christianity maxxed

My goal

Screenshot 20200307 112747 comduckduckgomobileandroid

I ordered hopefully they offer their paypal email to me as a payment method otherwise im fucked, all other sources only offer bitcoin which i cant create under 18

DHT 12% Gel from RSP is already ordered ✔️

Aromasin and Ret A from Expresspct but i need my bank details first :incel:

Imagine buying a (((bicycle))) instead of a car. Brutal driver licence pill.

you should train martial arts not ride on some bicycle like a pussy
Legit,Nelson gonna spend 2k on this shit and big bully Pietro just gonna take it from him and choke him out in the process for fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Chadelite and Patient A
RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
My goal

View attachment 298081
I ordered hopefully they offer their paypal email to me as a payment method otherwise im fucked, all other sources only offer bitcoin which i cant create under 18

DHT 12% Gel from RSP is already ordered ✔

Aromasin and Ret A from Expresspct but i need my bank details first :incel:
Bro you are extremely mislead, I’ve made a thread about third party HGH sites like purerawz.
Just be white and rich @nelson is Christianity maxxed
Not rich yet😢

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fucking richcel!

Where the fuck do yall havr this shitton of money

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It’s a goal I don’t think I’ll get it though
where did you get money for this Shit @nelson Fuark the money pill is the worst pill

you can't looksm,ax if ur broke

i have £150 shall i get facepuller ot hgh?

i can do unethical shit to get more money

• +1
You should have invested in almond eye surgery instead you fucking dumbass

You should have invested in almond eye surgery instead you fucking dumbass
I didn’t buy it yet lol it’s a goal
where did you get money for this Shit @nelson Fuark the money pill is the worst pill

you can't looksm,ax if ur broke

i have £150 shall i get facepuller ot hgh?

i can do unethical shit to get more money
Hgh

A goal generally means things you wish to accomplish not things you want to buy. Coping with retail therapy like a below average iq female kek.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU