Goat2x the backstabbing Rodent Gypsie

day after day

day after day

Trunks me!
We used to be friends and message eachother every day now he ignores me and im blocked from viewing his profile page

Never trust a Romanian gypsie pickpocket, he will throw you under a bus just to make a quick buck for vodka and an Adidas track suit

goat2x You gave up on shitposting to make try hard paragraphs about gonial angles

wtf am i supposed to do here now, MUH LOOKSMAXING? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Ĭ̷̡̢̛̛̳̣̳̤͇̱̺̻̬̽̍͑̃̉̒͒̽̀́̚͠ ̵̬̻̙̠̳̟̥̼̺̯̘̭̈̓̊̌͑͠T̷̛̟̖̼̣͍̝̼̒̈́̈́̓͛̽́̎͜ͅH̸̢̘̣̜̦̖͌Ī̷̢̳͇̺̟̥̥̫͕͙̤̪̱̣́̏͝ͅͅŅ̸̛̛͖͍̜͔̪̯̤̩͍͊̆̀́̈́̃̑͋͑̀͗̊͌̀̈́̓͝ͅK̴̠̭̟̰͈͈̯̮̐̈̀͑̉́͗̿͜ ̷̝̲̦̯͚̪̜͈̘͚̻̙͕̣̙̻́͆̏̀̐͜ͅͅI̵̢̡͓͙͎͔̭̥͓̐̅̈́̓̍̑T̴̫̲̺̥͈͈̱̝̘̣͛͜ ̷̢̡͕͚̠͔͚̰̐̓̈́M̶͔͙͔̬͋͑̈́͝Ỉ̵̧̧̨̙͓̱͎̬̦̪̗̹̗̤̖̱̞͓͛͌̍̅G̷̢̢͍̤͉̜̞̔̇̓̂̿͌͆̎͛͑́͋͒́͌̓̏̏̕͠ͅH̵̨͈͇͈̜̞̤̐̒̀̈́̇̈̏̒͘̕͘Ţ̵̙̙̬̼̹̹͕͎̺̹͕̰̥́̂̌̀̏ ̴̱͚͕͉̣̲͚͓̖̦̺̬̹̖͗͊̈́͜ͅB̵̨̺̭͓̩͓̤̣̪̟̫̣̺̖͖̌͑̆Ě̶̢̢̦̘̤̺̖͖̙̹̞̰̬̠̙̭̳͍̤̼͗͗̆͐̔͛́̎̑͊͌͗̾́̀̀̚͠ ̷̧̫͈̺͍̼͖̆͂̓̇̏͗̑́͆́̿̍̍̅̏̕̚͜͝͝͠Ò̷̧̢̹̣͚̙͔̝͓͎̬͍̘̺̣̐͑͗̓̌̍̿̂̚͝Ṿ̴̡̨̬͓̌̈́̓͑͊̏͂E̴̡̨͉̖͖̬̖̭͔̩͍͐͆̒͝R̴̨̛͖̫͉̩͖̠̤̺̮͇̳͉̮̩̜̗̯̿̔̒̅͐̑̇͛͊́͗̃͂̀̓͂͜͠͝ ̴̼͉̖͇̼̝̳͆͘F̶̛̛̟͎̯͔̥̲̗̼̖̉͗̑́̒̈́̅̌̈́̐̂̓̔Ȧ̵̡̰͍̭̱͍͗͝Ģ̸̛̛̞͇̗̬̠̹͊͂̿͗͋̅̽̌̍̿͊̅͛̏̽Ơ̶̜̄̈́̀͗̇̕T̶̨̩̖̦̩̩̤̺̠͕͎̪͖̺̻̂́̄͊̀̑͋͋͊̍̒̾͒͘͘͜ͅ ̷̨̞̩̤̰̟͔̲͍̿̈́͘͘͠

Attachments

• 1644542996300.png
    1644542996300.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, HOLYFUARK, n0rthface and 7 others
Everyone's asleep now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and day after day
He is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and day after day
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, turkproducer, n0rthface and 5 others
Gag on this dick

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and day after day
avi checks out kys faggot
Problem?

High value women are innocent and have high E features

You are a stupid monkey that wants to get pegged by a baloon sucking toxica

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Im good fagot get you whore mother to do it shes sucked off 100 dumb nigger fagots already
Dont care keep gagging on my dick you abused fucking bitch

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and day after day
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Are you anyone I’d know under a different screen name

Dont care keep gagging on my dick you abused fucking bitch
KEEP BUMPIN my THREAD

Larping fagot donkey asking men to suck your 2inch Assyrian retard cocklet
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:

KEEP BUMPIN my THREAD

Larping fagot donkey asking men to suck your 2inch Assyrian retard cocklet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:
Still dont care keep gagging further like my good abused dog

• Ugh..
Reactions: day after day
straight in with the homosexual fantasies about me, you are a confirmed fag pls kys
Lima has giant feet and you are a submissive honduran animal

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:

GIVE THIS THREAD ANOTHER BUMP YOU 3RD WORLD KHEBAB MERCHANT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You seem to have good riding skills my submissive slut, hmm where did you learn these from your whore mother? haha i used to fuck her and piss on her too. Now words aside ride that dick like your whore mother used to.

You seem to have good riding skills my submissive slut, hmm where did you learn these from your whore mother? haha i used to fuck her and piss on her too. Now words aside ride that dick like your whore mother used to.
ANOTHER BUMP FROM THE 3RD WORLD KHEBAB SUCKING DONKEY

KEEP IT UP FAGOT MY REP GETS HIGHER WITH EACH OF YOUR BUMPS

Lima has giant feet and you are a submissive honduran animal
Anyone who insults Lima deserves to be executed. Get on your knees like the sand dog you are

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Adriana Lima and day after day
ANOTHER BUMP FROM THE 3RD WORLD KHEBAB SUCKING DONKEY

KEEP IT UP FAGOT MY REP GETS HIGHER WITH EACH OF YOUR BUMPS

I am cuming inside your ass there is no hoping off now! too late now, im going to be leaving you a single mother with a child like i left your whore mother. Yeah your baby sister is actually my child. Now its time to go bye

KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD STINKY HONDURAN MONKEY
nobody cares about your or your thread, just another unimportant newfaggot twerking hard for a modicum of attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Anyone who insults Lima deserves to be executed. Get on your knees like the sand dog you are
She has feet the size of Shaquil O Neil

Only a true junggle dwelling brown skinned monkey would find that attractive

Thats why Brazilain women were the pants in the relationship

I am cuming inside your ass there is no hoping off now! too late now, im going to be leaving you a single mother with a child like i left your whore mother. Yeah your baby sister is actually my child. Now its time to go bye
Dn read keep bumping my thread 3rd world barn animal

Reminder you live in a shithole country

She has feet the size of Shaquil O Neil

Only a true junggle dwelling brown skinned monkey would find that attractive

Thats why Brazilain women were the pants in the relationship

Cope :feelshah:
Attachments 24

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
nobody cares about your or your thread, just another unimportant newfaggot twerking hard for a modicum of attention
Aother bump from the giga foot toe sucking honduran monkey

Run back to your khebab shack you little bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tiny::tiny::tiny:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
ova
ova

• WTF
@goat2x

this nigga :feelskek:

• +1

• JFL