Goatis is a great philosopher and manipulator

Joshrc

Joshrc

Gold
He made thousands of people eat raw meat and organs and some of them years ago got tricked by goatis into actually doing sungazing because he says its healthy, you dont need food you just need to stare at the sun and it'll give you all the nootrients jfl.

If goatis says you can drink bleach because its healthy it will kill all the bad things in ur gut, most of his subscribers will definitely fall for it and kill themselves

His voice has a weird thing to it that makes you easily believes on what he says. And his videos are so addicting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
His voice has a weird thing to it that makes you easily believes on what he says. And his videos are so addicting
Opposite for me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and datboijj
Opposite for me
Yeah some of his comments says hes voice is so irritating but some people here also says his voice is manipulative

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
He falls out with everyone he meets irl, only his chronically online loser fans worship him.

He's a shit manipulator irl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, watah and 1 other person
He falls out with everyone he meets irl, only his chronically online loser fans worship him.

He's a shit manipulator irl
A loser can brainwash other losers. If your not a loser you will not get brainwashed by a loser

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Anyone who eats raw meat is a fucking retard, the only people who still eat raw meat are people from African tribes, and guess how long they live for. As long as you don't eat processed slop as a kid you'll be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MACAN, bloomercel, Judas Froome and 6 others
Anyone who eats raw meat is a fucking retard, the only people who still eat raw meat are people from African tribes, and guess how long they live for. As long as you don't eat processed slop as a kid you'll be fine
water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and DarkTriadBeliever
hes right staring in the sun heals vision

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: future slavic chad, datboijj, exo and 1 other person
more on sungazing?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Cope, there's too much people who say shit like "you need raw food to get the true nutrients" and yes that includes the so called "high iq" users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and looksmaxxing223
Cope, there's too much people who say shit like "you need raw food to get the true nutrients" and yes that includes the so called "high iq" users
loud minorities

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah and DarkTriadBeliever
Take everything he says with a grain of salt ofc, but he does have a lot of fair points regarding human nature.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Moggable
Some of the shit he dropped on the sv3rige channel before it got terminated as well as what he drops on his telegram are some of the most insightful stuff someone could ever learn.

Many interesting nuanced topics that you’ll only ever find being discussed by him

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Some of the shit he dropped on the sv3rige channel before it got terminated as well as what he drops on his telegram are some of the most insightful stuff someone could ever learn.

Many interesting nuanced topics that you’ll only ever find being discussed by him
Yeah i find it enjoyable listening to him

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics and ShowerMaxxing
Males like listening to people who sound based/dark triad, it makes them feel masculine.
He speaks in full gibberish but hes funny in a trump kinda way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing

like what

goatis says you can drink bleach because its healthy it will kill all the bad things in ur gut, most of his subscribers will definitely fall for it and kill themselves
drinking bleach would kill you

Antibiotics permanently damage hormone production

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, watah, Moggable and 1 other person
Sun gazing is legit
Sunrise and sunset only though

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Moggable, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
He made thousands of people eat raw meat and organs and some of them years ago got tricked by goatis into actually doing sungazing because he says its healthy, you dont need food you just need to stare at the sun and it'll give you all the nootrients jfl.

If goatis says you can drink bleach because its healthy it will kill all the bad things in ur gut, most of his subscribers will definitely fall for it and kill themselves

Wait...

I'm not supposed to be drinking bleach?
shocked mr bean GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ShowerMaxxing and moredatesmorerapes
like what
I’m in a telegram where all his og and newer vids are, if you genuinely care https://t.me/+Bdqll-Fj1IZlNDcx

Shouldn’t even be dropping this link in the open to the masses

Go through these vids on this telegram.

I think there are many missing but regardless there’s many gems on there.

I had very similar beliefs even prior to finding out about him and still this is the only person I’ve probably seen on the internet make vids with said beliefs too.

very eye opening things that almost everyone will benefit from learning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Joshrc
drinking bleach would kill you

Antibiotics permanently damage hormone production
Comparing food that every single animal that consumes meat (including us before agriculture) ate in its natural state to… man made chemical concoction of bleach. Jfl man

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ShowerMaxxing
hes right staring in the sun heals vision
That’s a weird one cus if u think about it Lasik uses UV rays to sculp the eye. The sun ofc naturally has UV rays. From irl experience those who stay inside and overuse screens have poor eyesight, those who are outside don’t.

Builder vs Accountant, who’s more likely to have glasses? South Korea -> fastest internet -> worst eye sight

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
But they’re often dying from curable/avoidable disease -> malaria, Ebola, infanticide etc. Their health seems great other than the manmade Jewish bio weapons infecting millions. They’re tall lean, symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, DarkTriadBeliever and Moggable

It’s not just him Paul Saladino makes more evidence based vids on the animal based diet and its effects on human health

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
I’m in a telegram where all his og and newer vids are, if you genuinely care https://t.me/+Bdqll-Fj1IZlNDcx

Shouldn’t even be dropping this link in the open to the masses

Go through these vids on this telegram.

I think there are many missing but regardless there’s many gems on there.

I had very similar beliefs even prior to finding out about him and still this is the only person I’ve probably seen on the internet make vids with said beliefs too.

very eye opening things that almost everyone will benefit from learning.
i’m already in a similar channel but I think a couple videos are missing there

That’s a weird one cus if u think about it Lasik uses UV rays to sculp the eye. The sun ofc naturally has UV rays. From irl experience those who stay inside and overuse screens have poor eyesight, those who are outside don’t.

Builder vs Accountant, who’s more likely to have glasses? South Korea -> fastest internet -> worst eye sight
It’s proven sun prevents myopia

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ShowerMaxxing
Take everything he says with a grain of salt ofc, but he does have a lot of fair points regarding human nature.
He does waffle sometimes but to my surprise often the shit he says is true according to jewgle

He does waffle sometimes but to my surprise often the shit he says is true according to jewgle
Can’t imagine watching him whilst being a completely normal person. Would be worse than someone bluepilled stumbling onto a blackpill channel on YouTube.

yes he is interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It’s not just him Paul Saladino makes more evidence based vids on the animal based diet and its effects on human health
Yeah but I’m talking beyond that.

All Paul saladino does is discuss diet which he doesn’t even get right by cooking food but that’s besides the point whereas sv3rige discusses much more beyond that.

The only evidence you need for diet is pure base binary cold logic. It’ll give you the irrefutable answer. Cooking food isn’t in it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FutureSlayer
But they’re often dying from curable/avoidable disease -> malaria, Ebola, infanticide etc. Their health seems great other than the manmade Jewish bio weapons infecting millions. They’re tall lean, symmetrical
The irony. People in tribes who have been living ideally according to how nature intended are laughed at by arguably the most enslaved group of dysgenic people ever to live in mankind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
The irony. People in tribes who have been living ideally according to how nature intended are laughed at by arguably the most enslaved group of dysgenic people ever to live in mankind
Yeah it’s pretty crazy, Americas worse with their 2week annual vacation time ☠️. I saw something indicating that even peasants worked far less than modern slaves. Unlike us they were typically tending their own crop or raising own livestock rather than caring for some massive companies assets

The Jews are the last tribe left in the modern world that care for their own and make money for themselves not others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable
They were much more free too.

The Jews are the last tribe left in the modern world that care for their own and make money for themselves not others
Fax. If you hate them beyond them being rivals to you and all the other things they done, you’re low iq. Study these people, they are the most actually intelligent (the intelligence that actually matters too) people on this planet. I am truly mirin them lmao.

They’ve been doing this for 1000s of years too. Wow

Last edited:
Big facts, some people here and there are partly down the road but no one goes as far deep in as gatis

only when it comes to diet tho, gatis talks about a wider scope of human health for example lifestyle

His voice has a weird thing to it that makes you easily believes on what he says.
guy has the voice of a scam artist

find a conservator now, or risk needing to eat dog food in old age

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
Yeah it’s pretty crazy, Americas worse with their 2week annual vacation time ☠️. I saw something indicating that even peasants worked far less than modern slaves. Unlike us they were typically tending their own crop or raising own livestock rather than caring for some massive companies assets

haha yeah just look at the birthrate in israel, 3.0 per woman. Meanwhile the west is fucked

They were much more free too.

Fax. If you hate them beyond them being rivals to you and all the other things they done, you’re low iq. Study these people, they are the most actually intelligent (the intelligence that actually matters too) people on this planet. I am truly mirin them lmao.

They’ve been doing this for 1000s of years too. Wow
Where do you go about to study them?

I love when he call people slave
It’s like when rehab room use the word oofy doofy every time I laugh