Ugliest man alive

@sweetheart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 23558, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Dunno how people can watch this guy, he's completely insane and should be shunned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and WeiWei
He's a grifter, lying piece of subhuman shit. He doesn't even eat his diet :lul: Doesn't have a job, scams people, begs for money. LOL.I want to watch him get severely beaten up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Eblan, deadstock and 3 others
"when a woman says "i love you", it's only because of your face"
@SecularIslamist did you see what the guy look like who had the azerbaijani girl say "i love you" to him before he even started a relationship with her? goatis debunked once again, women can fall in love regardless if your face is LTN, i'm sure of it. wdyt

"when a woman says "i love you", it's only because of your face"
@SecularIslamist did you see what the guy look like who had the azerbaijani girl say "i love you" to him before he even started a relationship with her? goatis debunked once again, women can fall in love regardless if your face is LTN, i'm sure of it. wdyt
Zero chance it's happening in the West. You are developing a crush on this Azerbaijani and she is fucking an LTN. Brutal.

@flippasav send some of your cousin John Doe's way. You both live in north east. Are there lots of Azerbaijanis in Manchester?

He's a grifter, lying piece of subhuman shit. He doesn't even eat his diet :lul: Doesn't have a job, scams people, begs for money. LOL.I want to watch him get severely beaten up
How come he claims girls have fallen in love with him purely for his looks then

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Zero chance it's happening in the West. You are developing a crush on this Azerbaijani and she is fucking an LTN. Brutal.

@flippasav send some of your cousin John Doe's way. You both live in north east. Are there lots of Azerbaijanis in Manchester?
north-west, not east, nigga since when is manchester in north-east, it does happen bro, look at failednormiemanlet, that nigga is literally LTN, i see 5'6 guys irl with girls, i see LTNs with MTB hijabi foids, don't tell me it doesn't happen in the west when i literally see it IRL. Stop the cope bhai, also i don't evne like azerbaijanis, look at the other girls from there, no appeal whatsoever, just this one girl has her asian genes repressed, they're not showing unlike the rest of the women in her country and it's her personality that makes her attractive, looks itself are cope if the foid is atleast Strong LTB facially

north-west, not east, nigga since when is manchester in north-east, it does happen bro
Mixed it up.
, look at failednormiemanlet, that nigga is literally LTN, i see 5'6 guys irl with girls, i see LTNs with MTB hijabi foids, don't tell me it doesn't happen in the west when i literally see it IRL. Stop the cope bhai, also i don't evne like azerbaijanis, look at the other girls from there, no appeal whatsoever, just this one girl has her asian genes repressed, they're not showing unlike the rest of the women in her country and it's her personality that makes her attractive, looks itself are cope if the foid is atleast Strong LTB facially
I don't see it in cities. Maybe you're in a small town. Yeah I'm locationpilled and non-NT. But I genuinely don't think I would've stood a chance even if I was living in Birmingham or Tower Hamlets.

Mixed it up.

I don't see it in cities. Maybe you're in a small town. Yeah I'm locationpilled and non-NT. But I genuinely don't think I would've stood a chance even if I was living in Birmingham or Tower Hamlets.
if you can't get ethnic foids in ethnic central places you are hopeless (basically me). Tower hamlets is full of bengalis, you just have high standards and want mena so ofcourse you don't even try to get a foid from there or any other ethnic majority area near you.
I've seen guys from down south in those areas who are legit weak LTNs/almost subhuman and they manage to get foids IRL no arranged marraige

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
if you can't get ethnic foids in ethnic central places you are hopeless (basically me). Tower hamlets is full of bengalis, you just have high standards and want mena so ofcourse you don't even try to get a foid from there or any other ethnic majority area near you.
I've seen guys from down south in those areas who are legit weak LTNs/almost subhuman and they manage to get foids IRL no arranged marraige
Like you pointed out I'm locationpilled. Never spoken to a marriageable Muslim girl that wasn't my cousin or family in almost a decade.

I'm not completely MENAsexual. Id be retarded to pass up a top 5% curry but they are all gone at this age and chasing chaddam/Salludon on OLD :feelsbadman:

Like you pointed out I'm locationpilled. Never spoken to a marriageable Muslim girl that wasn't my cousin or family in almost a decade.

I'm not completely MENAsexual. Id be retarded to pass up a top 5% curry but they are all gone at this age and chasing chaddam/Salludon on OLD :feelsbadman:
lmao you mudslims are so stupid, I'd love to burn a Quaran right in front of you dumbasses :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Go worship your Pedo Prophet retards lolololololol
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Based goatis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 20399 and mirrormogger
Trucelsubhuamn

truecel subhuman. didnt watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
How come he claims girls have fallen in love with him purely for his looks then
he claims that but his sub 5 exes all left him. His current girlfriend is older than him with a kid to boot. She is overdosing on Botox, so much so that she cant make a facial expression anymore.

Last edited: