Goatis is Based

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, AustinCutler, gigell and 3 others
This guy should've been finished after his hair transplant. Who knows what else he had done. If you listen to *anything* this dude says after that, you are a moron and you deserve everything that happens to you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
not working out is dumb asf thats why most of yall niggaz are depressed and shiet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
This guy should've been finished after his hair transplant. Who knows what else he had done. If you listen to *anything* this dude says after that, you are a moron and you deserve everything that happens to you.
Hes right tho about lifting weights and cardio being unhealthy, cant deny that.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and exo
working out is essential for everything.

this guy is likely a jewish psyop to poison blackpill community.

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377, bloomercel, deadstock and 1 other person
Working out as in lifting weights or running? No absolutely not
Running puts way more stress on the heart. Lifting weights only accelerates your heart beats for a couple of seconds and then you have 2-3 minutes to relax until the next set. It helped lower my blood pressure to normal values (I had high BP constantly while I was only rotting), sverige is a big retard

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Running puts way more stress on the heart. Lifting weights only accelerates your heart beats for a couple of seconds and then you have 2-3 minutes to relax until the next set. It helped lower my blood pressure to normal values (I had high BP constantly while I was only rotting), sverige is a big retard
Running does put more stress on the heart yes. But lifting weights puts stress on your muscles causing it to adapt and grow. This stress makes you tired and need more food.

Goatis knowledge is not from this world, I truly feel like he has been here for centuries he is the smartest human being created and posses higher level intellects, thoughts. In simple words he is a genius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone, negawattlol and Shkreliii
hairtransplant, hes blackpilled, he knows obviously if he had receeding hairline his crddibility would be lowered automatically

hairtransplant, hes blackpilled, he knows obviously if he had receeding hairline his crddibility would be lowered automatically
obviously he had receeding hairline bhai he has been here for centuries he found the key of life how to stay young forever

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
goatis is essentially retarded. he's like those flat earth people who think they discovered the truth and the entire world is wrong, when in reality, they're just too low iq to properly interpret the data or understand what they're seeing. goatis is the same way. this is the moron who said you should never drink water and should stare into the sun. there's obviously something wrong with his brain. i suspect he's part jewish.

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377 and negawattlol
It’s a fact that lifting allows for greater cardiac output and makes the heart healthier. It’s funny how lifting also makes you burn more calories than cardio too.

goatis is essentially retarded. he's like those flat earth people who think they discovered the truth and the entire world is wrong, when in reality, they're just too low iq to properly interpret the data or understand what they're seeing. goatis is the same way. this is the moron who said you should never drink water and should stare into the sun. there's obviously something wrong with his brain. i suspect he's part jewish.
Sungazing is based. Vitamin D is produced when sunlight directly hits the back of your cornea.

Water without electrolytes is only utilized at a rate of 10%. Forget water, you must drink PLASMA.

PLASMA is any hydrating substance with a full nutrient profile. Raw beverages with the perfect natural ionic bonds for your body to utilize 100% as hydration!

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sungazing is based. Vitamin D is produced when sunlight directly hits the back of your cornea.

Water without electrolytes is only utilized at a rate of 10%. Forget water, you must drink PLASMA.

PLASMA is any hydrating substance with a full nutrient profile. Raw beverages with the perfect natural ionic bonds for your body to utilize 100% as hydration!
lol do you listen to darko velcek

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Nigga taking about drinking plasma, you know just just telling people to starve might sound more logical than this

this guy is definitely kike psyop how does he make a sustainable living no way he just does yt