God does not exist.

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Hi I’m Christopher Hitchens. God does not exist. It is preposterous , it is utter preponderance.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1, Deleted member 19453 and GabachoCopium
It was made up by illiterate people, more intelligent beings can discard religion as a view of life. Hi I’m Christopher Hitchens.

Delon is a devout Christian

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Hi I’m Christopher Hitchens. God does not exist. It is preposterous , it is utter preponderance.
It's Impossible For God To Not Exist.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Intelligent people do not have time for weird sitcoms.
My honest reaction
IMG 0693

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 43403
Yup he does not

It was made up by illiterate people, more intelligent beings can discard religion as a view of life. Hi I’m Christopher Hitchens.
if there is no god, then who @capybara

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 19453
It is preposterous
Although I hate all believers, who created the first biological being? It is literally impossible, there is no such chemical formula to create the first biological creature. God exists and he doesn't care about us

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Although I hate all believers, who created the first biological being? It is literally impossible, there is no such chemical formula to create the first biological creature. God exists and he doesn't care about us
It is utter preponderance to assume that complex lifeforms today are due to a bearded angry man in the sky than carbon becoming a protein due to entropic processes and a large enough time scale.

Btw what did you say your name was?

if god doesnt exist who created thyroid?

It is utter preponderance to assume that complex lifeforms today are due to a bearded angry man in the sky than carbon becoming a protein due to entropic processes and a large enough time scale.

126 IQ.​

• +1
can't compare with my 145 iq

• +1
which means I'm right

• +1
god probably exists but im sick and tired of having to embrace karma, be a good person, determinism, no fuck this kike god for giving absued doghood I embrace devil

File 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
god probably exists but im sick and tired of having to embrace karma, be a good person, determinism, no fuck this kike god for giving absued doghood I embrace devil

View attachment 2467332
@Vermilioncore judge outburst in front of jury and Ends with “ I apologise. I lost track of myself a bit there”

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

God is a Girl