god doesn't exist

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
nobody is here to help you, nobody is there to comfort you. god is just fake bullshit, so is afterlife/angels/demons

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
god is bullshit created by Joos to control the goyim masses, GOYIM pigs believe in Yahweh in order to go to an afterlife known as “heaven”

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 2205
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
God exists.
Only a being of a greater dimension than ours can created the fundamental particles that our universe is made, also choose the right laws of physics that make intelligent life possible.

Good luck going to hell when you die. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Ground breaking shit OP

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Reoa
curries are proof god doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 206, UglyMan and 3 others
God exists.
Only a being of a greater dimension than ours can created the fundamental particles that our universe is made, also choose the right laws of physics that make intelligent life possible.

You think that since the world has laws of physics that make intelligent life possible, there must be a higher intelligent being to create it? So then shouldn't there be a being higher than that being which created the conditions to create it? Even if that was somehow a logical line of reasoning (which it really isn't), that doesn't in any way prove an afterlife let alone one as specific as a hell where people who don't believe in this creator go after they die.

There's no evidence for any of this religious stuff, just clear indications that this is a cope for delusional and indoctrinated people.

there must be a higher intelligent being to create it?
Of course, the laws of physics are perfect, and the only reason they are so is intelligent life, they could be any other numbers.

So then shouldn't there be a being higher than that being which created the conditions to create it?
No, because God as not created. Also he is not restricted by any law, but we are restricted by the laws of physics.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Tell that to your pajeet brethren, so that they can start eating meat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I'm not sure who's more embarassing, religious nuts or arrogant atheists

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2205
You think that since the world has laws of physics that make intelligent life possible, there must be a higher intelligent being to create it? So then shouldn't there be a being higher than that being which created the conditions to create it? Even if that was somehow a logical line of reasoning (which it really isn't), that doesn't in any way prove an afterlife let alone one as specific as a hell where people who don't believe in this creator go after they die.

There's no evidence for any of this religious stuff, just clear indications that this is a cope for delusional and indoctrinated people.

If god was confined by laws and conditions he wouldn't be God.
JFL nothing I despise more than athiests like OP

Religion is retarded. Can’t believe I fell for that shit as a child, it still has effects on me today. Criminal what my parents did to me. I’ll never fit in in this degenerate society because of my religious upbringing. Fuck them.

I’ll never fit in in this degenerate society because of my religious upbringing. Fuck them.

have a long hard look at yourself son

• Woah
Reactions: SHARK
God exists.

Tell your shitty God he can go fuck himself for causing me to be born on this shitty earth.
Religion is retarded. Can’t believe I fell for that shit as a child, it still has effects on me today. Criminal what my parents did to me. I’ll never fit in in this degenerate society because of my religious upbringing. Fuck them.
Being born into a religious family is the worst thing that could happen to a child. They're brainwashing you from birth.

Jfl at good god that creates truecels and brootal inceldom

Imagine believing this and when u die theres actually everything you thought was bullshit jfl

Atheism is the most Soy thing there is.
A person who believes in God would never waste life with entertainment and video games, instead spends his time with self-improvement.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Agnostic people = high iq ppl

I believe reincarnation more than heaven and hell

4E254F76 205C 43C2 8A62 EE86C821C83A

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
God exists.

cope, humans will go extinct from climate change without ever leaving their home planet because "god" made surface gravity just a few m/s^2 too high for interplanetary colonization to be practical

the chad aliens in a galaxy far away from us unlocked the 2001 space odyssey monolith dlc and are ascending to become masters of the universe as we speak, we are just npcs compared to them

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
gehenna still fucked their asses.
gigacope, gehenna isn't real

that sarcophagus fucked him up though lol

did you read gehenna book?
wasn't that retconned in v5, now anyone old enough to believe any of that has fucked off to the middle east

wasn't that retconned in v5, now anyone old enough to believe any of that has fucked off to the middle east
yeah and now there are only thin bloods. tzimisce would make anyone psl 10/10 unless you're a truecel of nosferatu.

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
god is real and hes gonna save me, he has to he promised :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

yeah and now there are only thin bloods. tzimisce would make anyone psl 10/10 unless you're a truecel of nosferatu.
"how come you have attractiveness 5???"
"met a uhh... definitely not sabbat tzimizce fleshcrafter and definitely don't owe him one"

"how come you have attractiveness 5???"
"met a uhh... definitely not sabbat tzimizce fleshcrafter and definitely don't owe him one"
there is a tzimisce who joined camarilla. he works as a plastic surgeion and a lot of primogens worship him to get plastic surgeries. by the way sabbath chads don't care about cammarila virgins.

there is a tzimisce who joined camarilla. he works as a plastic surgeion and a lot of primogens worship him to get plastic surgeries. by the way sabbath chads don't care about cammarila virgins.
oh, that's pretty cool

but the masquerade is a cope, yeah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie