God doesn't exist

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Stop praying, he doesn't exist. Stop wasting your energy on prayers that are never granted.

Life is a cruel joke

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

Praying makes me feel that theres is something to life for instead of going er

I went from hardline atheist to agnostic. I can't in good faith make definite claims on cosmology with our current understanding of things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I went from hardline atheist to agnostic. I can't in good faith make definite claims on cosmology with our current understanding of things.
Same. As long as we still don't understand what causes consciousness, I believe there's a higher life form, or atleast something out there we haven't discovered.
It's like ants trying to learn the alphabet.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SHARK, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Same. As long as we still don't understand what causes consciousness, I believe there's a higher life form, or atleast something out there we haven't discovered.
It's like ants trying to learn the alphabet.
Consciousness is the final mystery for us.

• +1
you've already made this thread before you attention seeking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
7b18efcb123d400630a61a2a40f8fe80.gif

• JFL
If god did exist, there wouldnt be subhumans on earth

The modern day interpretation of "God" isn't even mildly close to what the original ancient greek oral tradition had discussed...

Of course this silly, ridiculous thousands of years of telephone, human manipulation of texts and wrongful interpretations is fake...

All that's left of real religion is what humans have doctored to suit their own needs...

No one who hasn't studied ancient history or who can't translate ancient greek should even be able to discuss religion...They can't do it objectively, they're just unconsciously incompetent...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 632