God has cursed me

B

beefliverontop

Gold
God cursed me with nasal folds and acne…
And now a receding hairline…
Pics are 1 year apart
Is it over for me?? (My father went bald at 23 years old)
And im 14 btw

How do i fix this shit asap before i go bald

Attachments

• IMG_9904.jpeg
    IMG_9904.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9906.jpeg
    IMG_9906.jpeg
    753.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
nigger are you fucking stupid,you are norwood 2 before most guys hit puberty meaning you have the most aggresive balding possible even 2.5 mg dutasteride at 14 wouldnt stop jfl,keep lifting heavy like you are grow a beard and take the incel reddit advice bc its genuinely over jfl 'atleast i can dealift 140 kg ahh hairline'

• JFL
Reactions: betty
nigger are you fucking stupid,you are norwood 2 before most guys hit puberty meaning you have the most aggresive balding possible even 2.5 mg dutasteride at 14 wouldnt stop jfl,keep lifting heavy like you are grow a beard and take the incel reddit advice bc its genuinely over jfl 'atleast i can dealift 140 kg ahh hairline'
There he goes again with the lifting heavy bullshit 😂

he cursed you with a lot fucking more then that

please consult with a doctor about ur disgusting hair line and skin
Dawg i had a whole plan to ascend to HTN but now since ima go bald its over

Nigger you r retarded
Why do u still think this is cuz of the lifting?
Lifting has nothing to do with this bro
no you already did too much damage,lstopping now wont reverse it but yeah i feel bad for you,walking into clas next year norwood 3 next to 15 year olds barely in puberty is gonna be soo brutal 😭 mfs will think your a grown ass man trying to fraud being a 15 year old

no you already did too much damage,lstopping now wont reverse it but yeah i feel bad for you,walking into clas next year norwood 3 next to 15 year olds barely in puberty is gonna be soo brutal 😭 mfs will think your a grown ass man trying to fraud being a 15 year old
Im gonna fringe fraud bozo fuck you

• So Sad
Reactions: leanmaxx74
wait i didnt see the title,your father passed this shit onto you bro not really your fault i feel bad nigga,he probs started it at 14 too
I have a brother and hes 30 years old he still has a nice full healthy full head of hair. (Maybe theres hope i doubt it tho)
Lets just hope my hairline doesnt go too backwards because if it does i wont be able to fringe fraud

wait i didnt see the title,your father passed this shit onto you bro not really your fault i feel bad nigga,he probs started it at 14 too
My father was norwoord 4 at 18
At 23 he went completely bald. Like only the sides. Hes just bald now

• +1
are you sure your brother has the same dad? is he really norwood 0 at 30 lol
Yea. Probally got my moms side genetics,
My grandpa fron my moms side has really impressive hair for his age. He inherited his genetics prolly

God didnt curse you what are you saying bro you are not retarded or like handless or legless, be happy with what you have rn, a good base to looksmax. i see you looking like this in future

J1D90rU.png

accutane for acne, let the hair go. build the lean body.

Last edited:
  • JFL
This is very clearly a hormonal issue. The acne and hairline point to abnormal hormones. You need a full hormone bloodpanel and fix that shit.

God didnt curse you what are you saying bro you are not retarded or like handless or legless, be happy with what you have rn, a good base to looksmax. i see you looking like this in future

J1D90rU.png

accutane for acne, let the hair go. build the lean body.
Hell nah

lol hair is life for young men.
My father was norwoord 4 at 18
At 23 he went completely bald. Like only the sides. Hes just bald now
if he got genetics from his father he would need like like tommorow go to derm and check with him instead of waiting.

if he doesnt do anything himself he will probably end up bald. you got it bro, go and fix it

if he got genetics from his father he would need like like tommorow go to derm and check with him instead of waiting.

if he doesnt do anything himself he will probably end up bald. you got it bro, go and fix it
fix it? bro you can't fix it, finasteride is a poison tranny drug