God i hate my cousins brother he's a dick NGL

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The cunt goes out of his way to tease someone who is minding their own business and my mom say's i can't say shit cause he's older i'm sorry but if you go out of your way to be a dick i will call it out this is akin to just let abuse go on bro it's just a joke bro i fucking want asian's famlilies to see hell cause they cause abusive house holds

credzz,.zlz,.z?..

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
sex fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What a twat, man. Being older is no excuse to be a prick.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
For real, man, for fucking real.

Reminder if i ever become a dad never have older kids or teach them better the issue is foids won't choose good men no they will choose asses like that

Reminder if i ever become a dad never have older kids or teach them better the issue is foids won't choose good men no they will choose asses like that
Most women go for the assholes, man. You’re right.

• JFL
Most women go for the assholes, man. You’re right.

True good fathers no i dont want that i want him to be an abusive asshole thats the mentality of most foids

True good fathers no i dont want that i want him to be an abusive asshole thats the mentality of most foids
Most women have shitty tastes in men.

True tbh and imagine how much better the world would be if foids were for good men
Society is doomed, man. Truly fucking doomed.

• JFL
Worst part he's getting married the sterotype rings through
It’s not even fair because when men mention about how the majority of women go for the assholes, society uses the term ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner in an attempt to silence the truth.

love ur cousin fuck ur brother

It’s not even fair because when men mention about how the majority of women go for the assholes, society uses the term ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner in an attempt to silence the truth.

True TBH it's fucking brutal and just imagine how terrible it will be in 20 years
love ur cousin fuck ur brother

Incest deserves death

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Society is truly shitty.

XD

(I liked this avi the best)

• +1
they go for pierced tattoed faggots that act like a prick
I can understand women not being able to help who they are attracted to and all but the fact they won’t admit that they date shitty men and justify it by calling men who mention about that type of shit ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic manner pisses me off.

>dick
@dicklet4incher

@BrettyBoy lmao you hustlin hard for the 10k

• +1
is he a big dick tho? that would be annoying

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman
True TBH it's fucking brutal and just imagine how terrible it will be in 20 years

Incest deserves death
I would be willing to do sexual things with any of my legal age female cousins. Cousin stuff is legal in England but cousins is as far as I would go with incest.

Your cousins brother?? so your cousin??

Roping Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Your choice, man.

Regardless i really hate asian parents and in general the current world they choose assholes over good people tbh

• +1