God i love simping for emo girls

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Emoprincess

I wanna date this girl so badly, but i dont think shes that into me tbh, regardless i will simp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22355, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 20370
I want a emo girlfriend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22355 and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20581
Thats all i want, i would be so happy to have a cute emo princess to spoil and buy her cute clothes and shit
An emo girlfriend would be my dream come true.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
my friend dated one
not worth it
after he smashed her
she accused him with rape
which i know for 1000% fact
he cant do this kinda stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and aBetterMii
bro youre texting with emo girls?

MOGS ME :feelsahh:

• So Sad
they went extinct in 2008, there's only mentally ill e-girl larpers now.
Thats kind of what they always were. But now its trendy so theres many fake normie girls that larp as emo to take some of that less competetive market. On tiktok theres tons of mid ass or fat emo girls cause its a big market. But many real emo girls, ruin my life type still exist i want them

my friend dated one
not worth it
after he smashed her
she accused him with rape
which i know for 1000% fact
he cant do this kinda stuff
Sounds hot, i love ruin my life type girls

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Thats all i want, i would be so happy to have a cute emo princess to spoil and buy her cute clothes and shit
They also look more jb then normal foids. For whatever reason they age a lot better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Ur finally taking action after all of this simp talk. Good for you

• Hmm...
Ur finally taking action after all of this simp talk. Good for you
I have always made attempts. I do not larp as incel, i try all the time. She is just using me for attention tho, she fogs me too hard

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
pathetik

• Hmm...
low iq low sentience conversation. that low content low substance communication would annoy me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
low iq low sentience conversation. that low content low substance communication would annoy me
This is pretty standard fair for texting from what i see, but typically irl is much more sentient

• WTF
  • +1
pathetic because you type like a faggot, tell her you want to fuck her anus and put a baby inside it
But i want to do cutesy stuff with her like cuddle her and spoil her and give her cheesy compliments i like to, i am super cozypilled

Tell her you would go ER and dump the whole schools blood on her

• WTF
I used to think mental illness was hot too, but since I started taking better care of myself I find it kinda gross no cap. You also learn your lessons if you date or spend some time around BPD/OCD bitches. They always come with a whole basket of issues.

• Love it
Just so you know, there's no such thing as an actual "emo girl" btw.

Emo boy: bullied at school, barely any friends besides his 1-2 emos buddies, comes from low income broken home, abusive drunken low wagie dad that beats him and his mom, uses drugs to cope with his shit life..

Emo girl: chad from school didn't notice me today so I'm gonna slit my wrists while listening to MCR.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22930 and aBetterMii
I used to think mental illness was hot too, but since I started taking better care of myself I find it kinda gross no cap. You also learn your lessons if you date or spend some time around BPD/OCD bitches. They always come with a whole basket of issues.
I know :aheago::aheago::aheago:

Bro she is. Try your luck
She is being more receptive, last night she said "gn bae" to me, but is sus if this since we havent even met irl yet. But it made me so happy i was blushing profusely for like 10 minites

She is being more receptive, last night she said "gn bae" to me, but is sus if this since we havent even met irl yet. But it made me so happy i was blushing profusely for like 10 minites
Yeah girls say „bae“ to me too, could be that she is interested but maybe not

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22355
The state of chadlites on .org

• Hmm...
  • JFL
simps = untermenschen

• JFL
  • So Sad
MTB face but stacy appeal ofc
She didnt ruin a generation of women she enhanced
She‘s is literally my film crush. This one scene where she almost slept with scott and you could see her body 😍😍 Her booty looks so juicy

Last edited:
  • Love it
u r chadlite bro you just need to talk about more interesting things with women, make them feel emotions through what you say & how you say it. you don't have to be mean or do any of that cringe dominance shit, just convey yourself in a way which comes from authority "I am going to cover you in blood" rather than "let me cover you in blood"

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22355
Just so you know, there's no such thing as an actual "emo girl" btw.

Emo boy: bullied at school, barely any friends besides his 1-2 emos buddies, comes from low income broken home, abusive drunken low wagie dad that beats him and his mom, uses drugs to cope with his shit life..

Emo girl: chad from school didn't notice me today so I'm gonna slit my wrists while listening to MCR.
Goths mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22355