God is Great

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
Without to much detail I was in hell for the past 10 days or something. I had to go to the ER to get pinned with diazepam. I was in the worst situation I've ever been. Restlessness, agitation, anxiety, dpdr, anorexia, psychosis. I went to church with my mother today. I broke down crying there. I was suffering, I was being tormented. A priest came to pray for me. He talked about faith and how I have turned my back on God. He gave me a list of prayers and some Holy Water. Me and my mom went home and started praying. I got better within a few hours. I'll slowly recover and go back to 100% with the help of Jesus. He healed me again. God is Good, God is Great. Ask him for help too. He is the solution to everything. I'll stop being my .org persona anymore. I'm a new man in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

@Funnyunenjoyer1 @gigell @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH @liberiangrimreaper

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Infinite, ShowerMaxxing, alurmo and 13 others
Without to much detail I was in hell for the past 10 days or something. I had to go to the ER to get pinned with diazepam. I was in the worst situation I've ever been. Restlessness, agitation, anxiety, dpdr, anorexia, psychosis. I went to church with my mother today. I broke down crying there. I was suffering, I was being tormented. A priest came to pray for me. He talked about faith and how I have turned my back on God. He gave me a list of prayers and some Holy Water. Me and my mom went home and started praying. I got better within a few hours. I'll slowly recover and go back to 100% with the help of Jesus. He healed me again. God is Good, God is Great. Ask him for help too. He is the solution to everything. I'll stop being my .org persona anymore. I'm a new man in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

wish you recover fast bhai by the will of God

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
May god stop you from rotting

Pray Jesus Christ GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Decha, Clqs and 5 others
Amen , I’m very happy your are better with the power of the Lord

I really want Jesus to take my worry , I’ve been worrying very much with the Covid vaccine that my parents that gave me without my permission. I want to Jesus to heal me and get that evil thing out of me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, mike21, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Amen , I’m very happy your are better with the power of the Lord

I really want Jesus to take my worry , I’ve been worrying very much with the Covid vaccine that my parents that gave me without my permission. I want to Jesus to heal me and get that evil thing out of me.
Start going to church regularly. The bishop explained how important that is.. Start praying. Ask people to pray for you, I will. Go to your local church and have the bishop there read prayers for you and confess to God

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Start going to church regularly. The bishop explained how important that is.. Start praying. Ask people to pray for you, I will. Go to your local church and have the bishop there read prayers for you and confess to God
My grandpa works at church will go with him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and i_love_roosters
Amen, I prayed for you during this time, my brother in flesh

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
20240719 230525
I got this prayer book from the Church (Orthodox). The prayers in there are simply beautiful

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Was me 3 months ago. That’s why I’m more religious now. I suggest fasting at least once every week and praying 3 times a day in thag day

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Was me 3 months ago. That’s why I’m more religious now. I suggest fasting at least once every week and praying 3 times a day in thag day
The bishop told me to fast on Wednesday and Friday. I've also been praying. I'll start going to church this Sunday

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The bishop told me to fast on Wednesday and Friday. I've also been praying. I'll start going to church this Sunday
That’s orthodox? Have you became orthodox? As Protestants never fast and Catholics rarely and only for lent

• +1
Racism is a sin.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters

Praised be the Mighty Lord our God, The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. Based post. Bump Chad only

• Love it
none of that rosary shit works no more, find allah

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, i_love_roosters and Funnyunenjoyer1
@try2beme I saw your post about the ward. I know you're struggling. This is what Jesus did for me