God is useless

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
God is doing exactly what he said he would. He told Adam that you have to beat Eve otherwise she will get him kicked out of paradise but Adam was a simp so low and behold, we now all have to suffer for the rest of eternity. This wouldnt have happened if adam was arab or asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219, vaninskybird, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
God is doing exactly what he said he would. He told Adam that you have to beat Eve otherwise she will get him kicked out of paradise but Adam was a simp so low and behold, we now all have to suffer for the rest of eternity. This wouldnt have happened if adam was arab or asian
dude get the fuck outta here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
do you not know how to use clues context or competency in a sentence yet?
i am starting to feel a funny feeling about you guys now. and its not a good one.

do you not know how to use clues context or competency in a sentence yet?
People who accuse others of homosexuality often do so to cover up their own latent homosexuality

People who accuse others of homosexuality often do so to cover up their own latent homosexuality
nice comeback little kid

why jacking off @Octillionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
why jacking off @Octillionaire
He uses my avi to get replies and reacts on his posts, no one would care about him otherwise. He's a parasite.

• +1
He uses my avi to get replies and reacts on his posts, no one would care about him otherwise. He's a parasite.
I thought we were friends. That's mean to say

• So Sad
I thought we were friends. That's mean to say
it wasnt meant as an insult tbh but who the fuck said we were friends? when was the last time we even interacted i thought this was legit the first time what the fuck is going on

what the fuck is going on damn