It will be a girl guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: got.daim, aesthetic beauty, ElTruecel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Retardedhscel, Deleted member 42240, ElTruecel and 3 others
Why is god so cruel to some peoples faces 😔 I genuinely just pity niggas who look ugly
Meanwhile he got a wife while we rot, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Deleted member 78221, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
Outrageous looking mf. Just astronomical. Sicko mode, just looking at bro gives me goosebumps. bro was never the highest in the room, His moms and dads last name was the scotts before they were married. Every bitch must fein ignorance when seeing bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, USERΝAME, Deleted member 78221 and 3 others
over for their son if they ever have one

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, counterintuitive and Deleted member 78221
This is fake this giy payed about 50k to make her pretend his wife crazy clout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, try2beme and Deleted member 78221
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: counterintuitive, try2beme and USERΝAME
so the thing about his wife dying was just larp

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He has from youtube contracts like he spend a lot of years to have money u can see thats fake he ugly as fuck
Blud you think a guy like that has money :feelskek:

If u dont have common sense then dont reply u sound so stupid believing thst ugly creep have tjis girl

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
He has from youtube contracts like he spend a lot of years to have money u can see thats fake he ugly as fuck
Bro he barely gets any views, he only has one popular video, he is extremly poor on unemployement money in Sweden.

If ugly people couldn'T find wifes, then ugly people wouldn'T exist today

• +1
If u dont have common sense then dont reply u sound so stupid believing thst ugly creep have tjis girl
Its my thread dumb fuck if you don'T like it then you don't reply.

Maybe learn english and fix your brain before replying, you unironically have brain damage

• +1
What do you mean i dont like it i commented u replyed bullshit
Its my thread dumb fuck if you don'T like it then you don't reply.

Maybe learn english and fix your brain before replying, you unironically have brain damage

His wife left him after they got married to return to Argentina because she got “anxiety” from being in a new country and came back 5-6 months later 😂 and 1 month later after her return she told him she is pregnant , make that what you will
Meanwhile he got a wife while we rot, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and goo25
Maybe bhai has a 9 incher?

• +1
Reactions: fuse
His wife left him after they got married to return to Argentina because she got “anxiety” from being in a new country and came back 5-6 months later 😂 and 1 month later after her return she told him she is pregnant , make that what you will
He adressed the rumor, he says the timeline is alright but he already said he will get a parency test to prove the haters wrong

• Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
He adressed the rumor, he says the timeline is alright but he already said he will get a parency test to prove the haters wrong
Okay let’s say the kid is his , she left him for 6 FUCKING MONTHS after they married because she got anxiety from being in a new country, during those 6 months do you think she stayed faithful😂? The Argentinian whore is obviously using him to escape from that shithole , he even payed a lot of her bills and was in the debt the last time I checked his channel 😂