GOD SUBHUMAN PSL 2 CUT MY HAIR

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I look so fucken ugly holy shit. My oger nose is bigger then gandy I swear to god I want to smash into billions of pieces. Why the fuck are my eyebrows so shit. How can anyone find me attractive god I am so deformed I shouldn't have cut my hair or let that recessed gargoyle foid touch my hair.
So ugly it hurts

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 2846, shimada and 1 other person
U look fine retard

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, ShredPill and Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 1553, GorLee and 1 other person
Train ur neck

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
OVER

• JFL
idk if it is only some camera angle trick but i have the impression that your eyebrow aren't lon enough, they don't come close enough to your glabella if that makes sense to you, this could improve your harmony quite a lot actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
idk if it is only some camera angle trick but i have the impression that your eyebrow aren't lon enough, they don't come close enough to your glabella if that makes sense to you, this could improve your harmony quite a lot actually
Legit. It's so cringy when guys shave off so much between their brows. You're supposed to take off only the very middle part to utilize as much glabella hairs as possible. They make a big difference

poo poo pee pee in street poo poo???

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Eyes are your biggest flaw tbh, put sun glasses.

Eyes are your biggest flaw tbh, put sun glasses.
That makes no sense what the hell is a ion. I’m eyebrow maxing and eyelash maxing rn rn

Attachments

• B500C26A-B301-4280-B34D-3800959DB5CD.jpeg
    B500C26A-B301-4280-B34D-3800959DB5CD.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
That makes no sense what the hell is a ion. I’m eyebrow maxing and eyelash maxing rn rn
Why u using latisse

shit is bad for u

• +1
Nah man don’t use it

check for urself if u don’t believe me
I already am using it bro. I trust Alerioco8 he’s knowledgeable when it’s comes to look maxing

• +1