Exponent

Very deepset eyes too

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and rand anon
Jesus thar has to be morphe

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and rand anon
Disgusting freak just like Sebastien Chabal, invisible to Prime JB Stacies, only wanted by old washed up rags with their fried ovaries 🤢
Actually a good take @bigblacknigger :feelsyay:

• Woah
Reactions: bigblacknigger
Disgusting freak just like Sebastien Chabal, invisible to Prime JB Stacies, only wanted by old washed up rags with their fried ovaries 🤢
My boy these are pro athletes. He has more "prime stacies" than any little broccoli haired tiktok influencers you know of. I get youre joking but I have to say, with that kind of status you could be anyone in terms of looks and get more girls than the vast majority of dudes.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
My boy these are pro athletes. He has more "prime stacies" than any little broccoli haired tiktok influencers you know of. I get youre joking but I have to say, with that kind of status you could be anyone in terms of looks and get more girls than the vast majority of dudes.
He could be the president of the United States, his wife would cheat on him with Prime DiCaprio or Prime Pitt if chances were given. Prettyboy Supremacy is unparalleled nowadays with the advent of internet. His status is nothing, his money is nothing... He's nothing.

Nothing against the guy, I don't even know him and I'm sure he's a great player, but in the looks department he's irrelevant: you can't buy true love.

The only joke here is the fact that it's 2024 and even with all the evidence thrown on your face, you STILL believe that LMS crap, when it's only L that matters, always was. 😘

He could be the president of the United States, his wife would cheat on him with Prime DiCaprio or Prime Pitt if chances were given. Prettyboy Supremacy is unparalleled nowadays with the advent of internet. His status is nothing, his money is nothing... He's nothing.

Nothing against the guy, I don't even know him and I'm sure he's a great player, but in the looks department he's irrelevant: you can't buy true love.
You just simply have any clue what you're talking about it, and I urge you to stop giving out false truths or thinking you know what's the truth or not. Sorry not trying to sound like a dick, and dont wanna argue cause you don't sound like the type to actually wanna argue in good faith. You just don't know.

You just simply have any clue what you're talking about it, and I urge you to stop giving out false truths or thinking you know what's the truth or not. Sorry not trying to sound like a dick, and dont wanna argue cause you don't sound like the type to actually wanna argue in good faith. You just don't know.
I've gone through a gymcel, powerlifting athlete type, a skinny thug type, a chubby type then finally a androgynous, prettyboy-ish type (in my sig): guess which one gets +200 likes on a video, 90% coming from women aged 14-30yo?

Yeah, but somehow I'm inexperienced...

I do wanna talk, but I'm so sleepy right now, I could miss some details and derail the convo into an entirely different realm... It's cold here outside, and my battery is dying out.

I'll be back here tomorrow if I remember this thread, so we can have a debate.

Have a good sleep, m'kay?

I'm going to sleep to some Let's Read horror stories

Y'all be safe. 😘🤭💘🙏