God wants me to be blackpilled

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’ve returned, but it isn’t a legendary return where I’ve ascended insanely, yet. From the time I made my first post, my skin got clear, my face isn’t bloated as often anymore, leaner more muscle

Regardless, I came back because the amount of signs I’m being given in this life, about the blackpill in my family

My sister and cousin. Lets start with the brutality of what happened to my cousin’s ex:

He has a facial paralysis where his muscles of his face can’t move and is 5’5” while my cousin is 5’2” mtb. The thing is, this guy is INSANELY RICH, he works at fucking google.

My cousin was telling us that ‘I never valued looks, only intelligence’. But then when my aunt was telling her about marriage and stuff, she said

Why do you guys assume I’m always gonna be with him? Life changes and evovles and its too early for me to even consider stuff like that
My blackpilled ass went directly too her and said:
Its all about looks, you wouldnt be complaining about him if he was better looking
She said no no muh personality

I THEN TOLD HER THAT
If he was my height and had broad shoulders, would u even consider complaining?
She said no, and was even shocked at herself

This poor rich betabux always covers his face w his hand when eating because he cant close his mouth while eating, he felt vulnerable enough to do so in front of her… and SHE TELLS THE ENTIRE FAMILY HOW SHE FELT DISGUSTED BY HIM AHAHAHAHAH

‘Muh intelligence’ she broke up w his betabux ass later

Then my sister met this guy when she was in Japan, this highly exotic hapa. They were dating but then eventually, she lost attraction why? Because he was short. If I post that dudes face here, yall would rate him htn/chadlite.

But because he was short, and probably ethnic tax (he was 1/4 filipino 1/4 japanese 1/2 spanish) it was over

I overheard my mom and sisters convo, she said that he told me ‘You deserve somebody better then me, who’s tall and handsome and doesnt look like a monkey’ :lul:

He was blackpilled too which is crazy

God wants me to be blackpilled so I will think less about foids, thats what I believe tbh. Came back to the forum because witnessing all of this… was just crazy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I’ve returned, but it isn’t a legendary return where I’ve ascended insanely, yet. From the time I made my first post, my skin got clear, my face isn’t bloated as often anymore, leaner more muscle

Regardless, I came back because the amount of signs I’m being given in this life, about the blackpill in my family

My sister and cousin. Lets start with the brutality of what happened to my cousin’s ex:

He has a facial paralysis where his muscles of his face can’t move and is 5’5” while my cousin is 5’2” mtb. The thing is, this guy is INSANELY RICH, he works at fucking google.

My cousin was telling us that ‘I never valued looks, only intelligence’. But then when my aunt was telling her about marriage and stuff, she said

My blackpilled ass went directly too her and said:

She said no no muh personality

I THEN TOLD HER THAT

She said no, and was even shocked at herself

This poor rich betabux always covers his face w his hand when eating because he cant close his mouth while eating, he felt vulnerable enough to do so in front of her… and SHE TELLS THE ENTIRE FAMILY HOW SHE FELT DISGUSTED BY HIM AHAHAHAHAH

‘Muh intelligence’ she broke up w his betabux ass later

Then my sister met this guy when she was in Japan, this highly exotic hapa. They were dating but then eventually, she lost attraction why? Because he was short. If I post that dudes face here, yall would rate him htn/chadlite.

But because he was short, and probably ethnic tax (he was 1/4 filipino 1/4 japanese 1/2 spanish) it was over

I overheard my mom and sisters convo, she said that he told me ‘You deserve somebody better then me, who’s tall and handsome and doesnt look like a monkey’ :lul:

He was blackpilled too which is crazy

God wants me to be blackpilled so I will think less about foids, thats what I believe tbh. Came back to the forum because witnessing all of this… was just crazy
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @RealFunkyFlamingo Im back for now kids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, StarvedEpi and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if a kind god was real niggas wouldn't need a lefort 3 just to look ltn and breath right

if a kind god was real niggas wouldn't need a lefort 3 just to look ltn and breath right
Its not God’s fault. He portioned everything perfectly. Dont blame God, blame the people who fucked up the environment that made you look that way.