IMG 6191
IMG 6190

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
cope

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Wdym faghot
Have you seen my shizo threads issacro?supply a nigga with your birthday and I will tell you all your own secrets

you're talking about that soy article that said jesus was 5'5 and looked like a caveman because that's what the average person born in palestine looked like then

so stupid lol maybe jesus wasn't a "chad" but just the idea someone would automatically look like the aggregate "average person" from where he was born, those archeological recreations aren't even reliable for the "average person" either, @Xangsane made a bunch of posts about what a recreation looks like, even gandy look like shit with these artists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NoReedemingFeature and Xangsane

Lmaooo

Dm me ur birthday ill tell yoj about your flaws and good features, and what's happening in ur life

(I stole Jewish magic)

you're talking about that soy article that said jesus was 5'5 and looked like a caveman because that's what the average person born in palestine looked like then

so stupid lol maybe jesus wasn't a "chad" but just the idea someone would automatically look like the aggregate "average person" from where he was born, those archeological recreations aren't even reliable for the "average person" either, @Xangsane made a bunch of posts about what a recreation looks like, even gandy look like shit with these artists View attachment 2979953

Lmaooo

Dm me ur birthday ill tell yoj about your flaws and good features, and what's happening in ur life

(I stole Jewish magic)
It’s in my bio literally 18th march 2004

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Have you seen my shizo threads issacro?supply a nigga with your birthday and I will tell you all your own secrets
mfs officially lost it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Iasacrko
It’s in my bio literally 18th march 2004
Over don't make that public 🤣

You are a crash out, but a good friend to those closest to you, you love to talk

Extremely emotional personality, irritatable

You are a cynic and a skeptic, not easy to convince, not easy to win over

Jealous

You've found it easy to make friends in the last few months, new connections.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • Woah
  • JFL
Over don't make that public 🤣

You are a crash out, but a good friend to those closest to you, you love to talk

Extremely emotional personality, irritatable

You are a cynic and a skeptic, not easy to convince, not easy to win over

Jealous

You've found it easy to make friends in the last few months, new connections.
The friends in question:

Here I was thinking I was the schizo

• JFL

so stupid lol maybe jesus wasn't a "chad" but just the idea someone would automatically look like the aggregate "average person" from where he was born, those archeological recreations aren't even reliable for the "average person" either, @Xangsane made a bunch of posts about what a recreation looks like, even gandy look like shit with these artists View attachment 2979953
Those recons man

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
The Average Roman Soldier which was the peak of human genetics and civilization was 5'5, and considering Jesus was also a Galilean White Aryan, this is the form God himself decided to choose to be when as a human on Earth it would be no surprise that he chose the holy height of 5'5 instead of some nephilim dysgenic tall height that gurantees shit health and is of the devil.