Godly jaw implant result

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken

Dude what the? How much do you think something like this would cost? The change is so drastic, which is shocking to say because jaw implants usually don't look that good.

fuck he needs some sun tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deepraj7, Greecgawd and 1 other person
No jaw for his cuck voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Greecgawd, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Disgusting faggot needs to be thrown off a roof ASAP.

That being said jaw implants results are usually good IF the candidate and surgeon are red pilled on looks and if they're good candidates and have low body fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Greecgawd and Deleted member 4991
Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and Deleted member 4991
Thinking of seeing dr dhir now...

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Greecgawd
Will get this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I'd argue the result is more dependent on the patient's inherent skin thickness and base level facial structure than in the skill of the surgeon or the design of the implant.

It's not like other people shelling out 30k aren't going to read up on exactly what parameters would be best for their face or the surgeon, having years of experience, can fuck up the placement of the implant.

This guy just haa thin skin, a good base and some common sense on the parameters of the implant. The doctor did his job at placing the implant properly but I don't think he had much to do with the end result.

For example, I'm getting custom jaw and cheek implants too with a wel known doc and I'm 100% sure my result will mainly be influenced by the fact that I have moderately thick skin and a recessed bone structure. Neither the doctor's skill nor the design of the implant (which I meticulously analysed for hours, both measurements and shape) will be the main determinant in whether I ascend - I'm just looking to go from incel to normie by rectifying recessed bone structure. I have no delusion thinking that I'll actually being attractive afterwards - just hope I'll stop being ugly, which is still worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
fake looking uncanny valley faggot, another dagger to jaw implant theory

the cheeks look really bad and obviously done.