Alfaro please save me

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
"infinite smv to infinite smv :soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and Anchor_Ship
in terms of money I meant :forcedsmile:
Isn’t he like 40k at that point it just becomes too much I know he’s good but damn. The surgeon I’m talking to said it’s around 10k per jaw I’ll know exact prices in 6 days

Isn’t he like 40k at that point it just becomes too much I know he’s good but damn
yeah I mean if you're rich and 40k won't hurt you then go for it. but for poorcels going to unknown surgeons and making sure the planning is good is more feasible.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Anchor_Ship
yeah I mean if you're rich and 40k won't hurt you then go for it. but for poorcels going to unknown surgeons and making sure the planning is good is more feasible.
Isn’t he like 40k at that point it just becomes too much I know he’s good but damn. The surgeon I’m talking to said it’s around 10k per jaw I’ll know exact prices in 6 days
why everyone here lust to the Alfaro and others? U can get bimax and cheaper countries for way way less money and will be fine. Ofc results the same.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
She looks uncanny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I watching the video and she is so hqnp ❤️ My true love 😍💞

Femcel to belladonna

still looks bad but ye way better

Shes perfect now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Hipcel
@Hipcel why did you laugh at my comment

Who you talking to dm me

Under

How did her undereye area improve so much? Went from very recessed looking to normal looking

View attachment 1669725

How did her undereye area improve so much? Went from very recessed looking to normal looking
might be partly due to lighting/editing/make up but lefort 1 somewhat advances the midface and advancing the midface can give you more undereye support. but maybe based alfaro just gave her implants too. idk.

I don't like her face in the after but obviously she improved a ton. One thing I've noticed with bimax is that many women end up too masculine after. For men this isn't a problem since strong jaw matters so much for male aesthetics but women require more delicate features. Raffaini is very good in this regard

View attachment 1669725

Maxillary advancement can seriously improve the appearance of under-eye hollows. Oftentimes, a recessed maxilla is the sole cause of the fucked up eye area. I love this result, genuinely happy for anyone who has such a positive change from surgery especially bimax