God's pussy ass

mesocephalicmogger

mesocephalicmogger

Banned
Psychologically disordered obsessive OCD idiots continue left and right like this, do you obsess over black pills and ascend from stress, have a FUCKING Cortisol dick eating experience, or prettyboy, or very heavy, toxic, borderline, if you are a man, you will only taste the love of a woman, but even these men get disappointed when they realize the toxic, two-faced, disgusting, disgraced, power and chaos-needing nature of women, so don't sweat it too much, there are many men in this country who go crazy on antidepressants or are shot and disabled because of their wives, a few quick movements will slow down our youth, when I say you can't do a damn thing, though, learn the red pill, FUNK poor people what looksmaxi, only these idiots are talking about, high-value men who ride BMWs, earn 300 thousand, 1 67 chin behind norwoor, not 1 90 wide-chinned men, beauties, that many women are not much use for a damn thing, virgins, you should relax, don't obsess, married men don't cheat on beautiful women for nothing. In Turkey, familiarity and satiety, that first time getting to know a woman very closely disgusts a man, especially if you are a very handsome man with beautiful skin and healthy skin, a borderline ass woman will make you look like a dick in 2-3 years. THESE ARE THE TWO IMPORTANT BROTHERS

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, temelyeterliliktest, frame265 and 9 others
I would have better chances of understanding Arabic than whatever ur rambling about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, cannotbeasked, dostoyevski and 6 others
@dostoyevski @maarda @boneking772 @ER enjoyer @menas @iblamemyheight @abiadamdelirdi @temelyeterliliktest @toprak @frame265

• +1
Reactions: maarda

• JFL
Reactions: temelyeterliliktest, iblamemyheight, Heatmiser and 3 others
Psychologically disordered obsessive OCD idiots continue left and right like this, do you obsess over black pills and ascend from stress, have a FUCKING Cortisol dick eating experience, or prettyboy, or very heavy, toxic, borderline, if you are a man, you will only taste the love of a woman, but even these men get disappointed when they realize the toxic, two-faced, disgusting, disgraced, power and chaos-needing nature of women, so don't sweat it too much, there are many men in this country who go crazy on antidepressants or are shot and disabled because of their wives, a few quick movements will slow down our youth, when I say you can't do a damn thing, though, learn the red pill, FUNK poor people what looksmaxi, only these idiots are talking about, high-value men who ride BMWs, earn 300 thousand, 1 67 chin behind norwoor, not 1 90 wide-chinned men, beauties, that many women are not much use for a damn thing, virgins, you should relax, don't obsess, married men don't cheat on beautiful women for nothing. In Turkey, familiarity and satiety, that first time getting to know a woman very closely disgusts a man, especially if you are a very handsome man with beautiful skin and healthy skin, a borderline ass woman will make you look like a dick in 2-3 years. THESE ARE THE TWO IMPORTANT BROTHERS
A wise man wrote this…

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
Nobody knows about boneking outside of turkish subforum:lul::lul:
its over for yall:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamemyheight and 6PSLcel
And I thought _MVP_’s verbal IQ was non existent

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski
Olm bune amk HAHAHQYAHQHAHQHA

And I thought _MVP_’s verbal IQ was non existent
boneking got so much iq (over 1000 iq) and now its like having psl and no appeal
He have so much iq and now he cant write paragraph:feelshah:

Last edited:
boneking got so much iq (over 1000 iq) and now its like having psl and no psl
He have so much iq and now he cant write paragraph:feelshah:
this threads un translated version title was "Allah'ın ami gotu":lul::lul::lul: which means allahspussy and allahs ass

boneking supremacy :love: