Going bald can destroy a man's life

Andros

Andros

Kraken
In fact, I think society fails to grasp quite the level of distress hair loss can cause men. Those who try to do something are mocked for being vain, while those who are balding are ridiculed for being old and unattractive.

But there’s more to it than simply being laughed at.

Hair loss can result in a variety of psychological and emotional problems associated with how we perceive ourselves and how we think others view us. There is a sense of powerlessness and impotence, and a feeling of our bodies being out of control.
I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate. Yet still we struggle to appreciate the impact it can have on a man’s life. For while women will openly talk about the menopause, and support each other, men are notorious for bottling up their feelings — so they remain hidden and unacknowledged.

spzRZZ2g.jpg
1550064184818s.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, turkproducer, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
@dat feel thoughts?

Attachments

• 1579259370881.png
    1579259370881.png
    4 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yet still we struggle to appreciate the impact it can have on a man’s life. For while women will openly talk about the menopause, and support each other, men are notorious for bottling up their feelings — so they remain hidden and unacknowledged.
Perhaps we need to discuss this more, start some awareness campaigns, organize marches, demonstrations, go to the White House, the UN, etc.

I need to get my hair transplant asap tbh

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore, Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Mayorga, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
EVERY MAN GOES BALD

Water is wet

Daily reminder that the same thing happens in the animal kingdom. The sickly and ill will start to shed hair and will be out cast from the group.

Can i pm anyone So they can tell me what norwood i am? Im too dumb to tell

Brad Pitt still has a head full of hair and he’s nearly 60.
True lol when he gets super old he might experience some degree of hairloss though

True lol when he gets super old he might experience some degree of hairloss though
my grandpa had a head full of hair in his 80s even on his death bed still full head of hair

my grandpa had a head full of hair in his 80s even on his death bed still full head of hair
There is exception. Most people evwn if they have a full head of hair if you get very upclose you can see slight thinning receding. But who cares at 80s lol.

There is exception. Most people evwn if they have a full head of hair if you get very upclose you can see slight thinning receding. But who cares at 80s lol.
he had maybe a nw1 thats all tbh i examined him

• JFL
Reactions: Downey
A man without follicles is a man without soul.

2A257683 9C61 4354 AE97 6C2A2F6E8074

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
he had maybe a nw1 thats all tbh i examined him

Lmao the thought of you going up to your dead grandpa at his funeral and viciously ruffling through his hair to judge norwood and density is making me crack up

Lmao the thought of you going up to your dead grandpa at his funeral and viciously ruffling through his hair to judge norwood and density is making me crack up
had to be done tbh his jaw was chiseled af at the funeral too

ive been taking creatine for 6 months and it has destroyed my hairline
the dht maxxing from creatine is not worth the increased risk of balding.
if you value your hairline do not take creatine
ive also been doing GOMAD contributing to the calcification of my scalp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Everyday I pray every Gods for a cure.