Going ER are something related to that WONT MATTER unless you are ATTRACTIVE (Brutal BP)

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
Okay. Let me get to the points.

*cough*

Let me start with the first and strongest point:

Thomas Crooks:

Do you know how many fo1ds hate Donald Trump, do you even realize how much he would be idolized if he was good looking. If he was good looking girls would applaud him and fangirl over him, and maybe a whole movement would start against these University JBW liberal women.

However…. Since Thomas Crooks is subhuman, not only do the Lib girls not care at all, when he’s mentioned they say “oh he looks like the type of person to do that” or just stay silent. If he was at LEAST MTN he would have been idolized forever, but not now!

Second example:

Toronto “Alek” Guy compared to ER and RR

I don’t see too many alek edits, mostly ER edits. Mostly because ER was decent looking. Yes I know he had more video content too. But you get the point. Then in regards to RR, girls of course fan girl over him even tho if he was Sub 5 they would think he’s disgusting. See?

WHAT TO TAKE AWAY???:

So many people think that their payback against society is going to make them legendary, when in reality they will just seem like a loser.

All because of their face.

The truth is ugIy people CANT even have anything, and that includes going ER and being important.

This is why you should Hardmaxx instead of going ER if you look bad.

(Maybe come back to those plans once ur done 👀) but some of y’all beyond saving

• +1
Reactions: zloo, Klasik616, truthhurts and 2 others
the “are” in the title should be “or” sorry for typo (bump)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
over for sub-ERcels

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
The truth is ugIy people CANT even have anything, and that includes going ER and being important.

This is why you should Hardmaxx instead of going ER if you look bad.
agreed with this part a lot, hardmaxxing and achieving results is the way.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and CookieGuy
water 💦. Gatekeep surgeries aswell. just remember that ppl treat u based on your actions or looks

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy