Going ER in video games

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
Ever since I was 16, 10 years ago, I would go ER on Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony. It was so fun and brought me so much excitement. That’s the way games are supposed to be played.

I always had the same method.

So, in the game, there’s this huge nightclub. I would get a random car and rig it with sticky bombs and then drive to the nightclub. I would block the entrance with the car (I would leave just a small amount of room for me to be able to enter the club) once inside, I would take this huge machine gun and start blasting everyone away. They would all run for the door but no one could escape. Once enough people gathered at the door, I would detonate the bomb and kill them all.

Then I’d make my way upstairs and kill the remainder of people of there.

After everyone is dead, I’d blow myself up.

Fun times. :feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Patriot, Arcturus and 5 others
I did the same type of shit when I was 10, but I was seriously contemplating going ER at my middleschool. If you do that shit younger than 15 you are subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
FBI are reading your posts. They are putting you on a list, a list full of mentally ill maniacs who could commit mass murder at any moment. They will monitor your internet activity. They will watch where you go on the rare time you leave your house. You have made yourself known to them and now they will never give up until they have you locked away for the rest of your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
FBI are reading your posts. They are putting you on a list, a list full of mentally ill maniacs who could commit mass murder at any moment. They will monitor your internet activity. They will watch where you go on the rare time you leave your house. You have made yourself known to them and now they will never give up until they have you locked away for the rest of your life.
Who gives a shit

• JFL
Reactions: getra
He's on god bad list jfl you can't scare him

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
No Russian = best cod mission
:fire: