Going ER is pathetic

D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
Your so angry that you kill a bunch of innocent people which you perceive as your “glorious reckoning and justice upon the world” only to seem weak and cowardly by nearly every person and then in the end you literally get put down like an abused fucking dog

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@, _MVP_, Deleted member 21375 and 8 others
It’s a last resort when all else fails

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
It’s a last resort when all else fails
It’s the final lash out of a chronically online sperg that probably could’ve had a decent life if he took a shower and touched grass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and WanderingBurro
It’s the final lash out of a chronically online sperg that probably could’ve had a decent life if he took a shower and touched grass
I do not condone going er. But i can understand the pain and misery that drives one to do it. You have to understand the deep misery and public outcasting that leads to this

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
If you are an actual truecel, then going ER(in a video game) is the best choice you can make.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16369
If you are an actual truecel, then going ER(in a video game) is the best choice you can make.
Cage that is the truest cuck option

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I do not condone going er. But i can understand the pain and misery that drives one to do it. You have to understand the deep misery and public outcasting that leads to this
Believe me I understand it and have contemplated it ( not seriously I would never actaully do it but it’s briefly been in my head before when my mental health is really bad) but regardless I always still view it as nothing more something someone that is really mentally weak does and o think a lot of these people if they literally logged of the internet and tried doing some normal would probably fit in somewhere. Look at half these people that go on rampages they look like they’ve never been outside in there life, the guy that shot always gays was obese. And obviously it’s easier said then done to “just go outside” but these people end up with such a victim mentality that *usually isn’t warranted.

Idk you kinda just seem like even more of a sperg to me , when I look at videos of Elliot rodgers I don’t find him as a hero or anything I laugh at him because of how much of a pathetic sperg he is. Truecels should moneymaxx and get surgery not shoot up a shopping mall.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 21676
Believe me I understand it and have contemplated it ( not seriously I would never actaully do it but it’s briefly been in my head before when my mental health is really bad) but regardless I always still view it as nothing more something someone that is really mentally weak does and o think a lot of these people if they literally logged of the internet and tried doing some normal would probably fit in somewhere. Look at half these people that go on rampages they look like they’ve never been outside in there life, the guy that shot always gays was obese. And obviously it’s easier said then done to “just go outside” but these people end up with such a victim mentality that *usually isn’t warranted.
You have to understand that some are so outcasted, so brutally mistreated by society that going er feels like their only option. Once again i dont condone it, but sometimes things happen

Idk you kinda just seem like even more of a sperg to me , when I look at videos of Elliot rodgers I don’t find him as a hero or anything I laugh at him because of how much of a pathetic sperg he is. Truecels should moneymaxx and get surgery not shoot up a shopping mall.
If you're a truecel, then there is no hope for you. Either go ER or rope, cuz society will hate you either way.

You have to understand that some are so outcasted, so brutally mistreated by society that going er feels like their only option. Once again i dont condone it, but sometimes things happen
No I get it and I feel bad to an extent but I always feel like there’s some other alternative regardless society is fucked and it breeds people like ER

If you're a truecel, then there is no hope for you. Either go ER or rope, cuz society will hate you either way.
I guess so I’m not truecel do maybe my opinions are to biased

I have wanted to go ER since I was 11

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Who cares bout normies
damon salvatore smile GIF

Just go er

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I’d rather target something politically meaningful if you want to be an actual hero
Target chads and stacies, but be strategic, not like the emotional soy ER

Crying about it because you are scared of getting your ass shot is even more pathetic shut the fuck up and accept that death is natural.

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
Crying about it because you are scared of getting your ass shot is even more pathetic shut the fuck up and accept that death is natural.
i find it rather pathetic to prematurely end people life because no pussy it’s not being scared of death if you hate your life so much just rope

• Ugh..
i find it rather pathetic to prematurely end people life because no pussy it’s not being scared of death if you hate your life so much just rope
prematurely ending life when it never even began JFL AT THIS NIGGUH TOMMYMCK

ER'ing usually does nothing for whatever cause it's done for other than give opposers more things to point at to instantly make your points mute

People need to bring out the big guns when they go ER, like grenades and shit and in a crowded area or run niggas over with a truck and just go outside of ur car when u crash and start killing niggas in a GTA HEIST ROLEPLAY

No showers or grass touching for your subhuman pheno and recessed lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
What if you do it for fun? Because you love destruction? What then

Going er is legit in Minecraft

• Ugh..
But yeah, going ER is stupid, doing what this man did (In GTA Japanese redux Kawaii Edition) is based af:

No showers or grass touching for your subhuman pheno and recessed lower third.
I had threesome with your sister and your oneitis cuck!

• Ugh..
shut the fuck up normie

going ER is retarded if you are white. unless deformed or really bad soft features like NCT you can still looksmaxx
to HTN with bonesmashing , thumpulling , bimax and implants over a course of 4 years and achieve insane ascension.

ER was cucked because bad pheno weird lips and nose + bad eyes.

i was weak MTN just like him but as a boneless white cuck i know i can ascend.