Going from 4 to 5 is massive compared to 6 to 8

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
This is basic statistics. If you go from a 4 to a 5 it is a massive jump to mog many men and can make drasmtic differences in your life.

Prove me wrong

If you're using psl scale then both aren't even close to going from 5 to 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, National Rodgerism, Vitruvian and 9 others
Op fag

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 2205
If you're using psl scale then both aren't even close to going from 5 to 6.
lets both cope we become 6 psl gigachadpreetlites after we lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
lets both cope we become 6 psl gigachadpreetlites after we lose weight
i was close to 6 PSL with low bf younger + high 5 PSL profile tier, so i can cope till i get to low bf.
I lose weight so many times no difference

But I will beardmaxx this shit will work
i never did sir

psl 6 is where life becomes good, where Girls regularly give iois, where people treat you better just for your looks, where you are prefered in job interviews, where you get called good looking by a fair amount of people etc

psl 4-5 is just people not calling you ugly and making fun of you. with a good body and being nt u can also still get some chicks at this level

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
It's all about how things are distributed, the biggest jumps are always those near the average

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Nobody96 and Deleted member 2846
psl 6 is where life becomes good, where Girls regularly give iois, where people treat you better just for your looks, where you are prefered in job interviews, where you get called good looking by a fair amount of people etc

psl 4-5 is just people not calling you ugly and making fun of you. with a good body and being nt u can also still get some chicks at this level
And between 5 and 6 ?

i want psl 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
And between 5 and 6 ?
psl 5.5 is where some girls might find u attractive but u wont get called good looking regularly. also foids wont message you first a lot on online dating while a psl 6 should get texted with good pics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
psl 5.5 is where some girls might find u attractive but u wont get called good looking regularly. also foids wont message you first a lot on online dating while a psl 6 should get texted with good pics
that amount of difference for 0.5

the biggest difference is between 5-6 psl so yea, every 0.1 has impact at that stage

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 3043

5 psl above is fine tbh.

Source I’m 5.3 psl and get treated well.

I often get complimented, and approached.

Living at 7 psl is a different world though, every girl you can imagine wants you.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and BigBoy
5 psl above is fine tbh.

Living at 7 psl is a different world though, every girl you can imagine wants you.
approached by girls that are sexually attracted to you? i think u are better than 5.3 then tbh or you are extremly social and look approachable

approached by girls that are sexually attracted to you? i think u are better than 5.3 then tbh or you are extremly social and look approachable

Im autistic but I stand out.

I’m no higher than 5.5 psl.

However I mog most people in my area, boosting my smv.

Plus I have curtains long hair thing which is relatively unique where I live.

Trust me 5 psl is enough unless your in a big city

I’m like 5.25PSL. Girls have texted me first on Tinder and showed interest. What @buflek said is correct. I would imagine the jump from 5-6 is massive, I can probably get there by just skinmaxxing and gymmaxxing. 5PSL is where you get called cute and some girls would want you (mainly 5-6IRL girls). Surprisingly, I get looks from MILF’s a lot too. Focus on dropping BF and gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Nobody96, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
I’m like 5.25PSL. Girls have texted me first on Tinder and showed interest. What @buflek said is correct. I would imagine the jump from 5-6 is massive, I can probably get there by just skinmaxxing and gymmaxxing. 5PSL is where you get called cute and some girls would want you (mainly 5-6IRL girls). Surprisingly, I get looks from MILF’s a lot too. Focus on dropping BF and gymmaxxing.
i know i'm in these water tbh 5ish rn, since i got this too, but fuck i'm bloated, i really need to ascend, but the diet is hard as hell.
May be some littles surgeries too - i need like you rhino tbh.
but yeah, i'm starting to understand the power of reaching 6 PSL tbh

Im autistic but I stand out.

I’m no higher than 5.5 psl.

However I mog most people in my area, boosting my smv.

Plus I have curtains long hair thing which is relatively unique where I live.

Trust me 5 psl is enough unless your in a big city
crazy where do you live? im from germany and facially mog most my friends who are around 5-5.5 and they never got approached while i did several times. maybe its a lot about pheno too and im like the only lean one with muscle mass so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
crazy where do you live? im from germany and facially mog most my friends who are around 5-5.5 and they never got approached while i did several times. maybe its a lot about pheno too and im like the only lean one with muscle mass so
you'r probably very close or at 6 PSL tbh
Finally someone understands. From 3 to 5 is worlds different
go to 6 PSL or rope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

England land of the chavs.

The average here is so low, that why its easy for me to standout

go to 6 PSL or rope tbh

getting to 6 psl is no easy task

It’s definitely pheno and muscle tbh. Pheno is very underrated

• +1
5 psl above is fine tbh.

you'r probably above tbh

• +1

6PSL is easy if you’re the right pheno ngl. Getting to 6PSL as a white guy is a lot easier than Asian or Indian tbh. It’s all pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person

i don't know how either besides rhino, and 10/100 bf, and some implants - cheeks and fat graftling may be at the very best -, nothing can be done in my case.

• +1
6PSL is easy if you’re the right pheno ngl. Getting to 6PSL as a white guy is a lot easier than Asian or Indian tbh. It’s all pheno
depends where you live, but yeah white pheno halo a lot tbh

• +1
6 to 8 is from regular high tier normgroid to gigachad top 0.0001%.
4 to 5 is from low tier normie to normie. Both are invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

go to 6 PSL or rope tbh
i think im at psl 6 when i have rly good skin and a good haircut. i got called everything from psl 5.5-6.75 on here but that was before looksmaxxing so i guess around 6 now

i don't know how either besides rhino, and 10/100 bf, and some implants - cheeks and fat graftling may be at the very best -, nothing can be done in my case.
Lose weight before worrying about surgeries srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Slob
@Alarico8 can confirm i'm 5.3 psl with greasy hair
he gave me low 5 tbh in my best pics, but you may have the white pheno halo.

i disagree, most people will never even reach 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
i think im at psl 6 when i have rly good skin and a good haircut. i got called everything from psl 5.5-6.75 on here but that was before looksmaxxing so i guess around 6 now
That’s a massive range LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
i disagree, most people will never even reach 5.5
It really depends tbh. But yes, I agree with you for the most part.

That’s a massive range LMFAO
i know but u know that a lot of people are bad at rating here some overrate others underrate so i take the golden middle. some also said "high tier normie" and "chadlite" but these names are also not 100% clearified what they actually mean

yup, and when i compare to what i get irl, and women attention, it's the case to be fair.i always do too, women "verification" and rating, so when you have a good range of raters you know more or less where to stand.
i know but u know that a lot of people are bad at rating here some overrate others underrate so i take the golden middle. some also said "high tier normie" and "chadlite" but these names are also not 100% clearified what they actually mean
you'r probably a chadlite then.
It really depends tbh. But yes, I agree with you for the most part.
just look at getslookordietrying tbh

it's fking hard tbh, i'm thinking about this shit 24/7, but i shouldn't.

disagree, surgery can really helps if you have the bones + not fucked up eye area.

the truth about surgery is that fixing failos is a great way to increase your psl, but getting halo's is something else.

a bad nose can be fixed

but an average lower third to chad without looking uncanny ? thats hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
the truth about surgery is that fixing failos is a great way to increase your psl, but getting halo's is something else.

a bad nose can be fixed

take a look at getslookordietrying something, he had a shitty lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
looks uncanny an improvement but is he chad or chadlite no
according to him he is even chad - 99+ likes in 1 hour - but imo he lied.
probably high tier normie.
Around about
which means, 1 in 5 to 10 right ? i think the percentiles are easier to understand tbh

Around about

a bad nose can be fixed

writing this made me realise i will never have that tall chady lowerthird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
writing this made me realise i will never have that tall chady lowerthird
at least i have a chadlite chin or close to it,it is what it is.
i wish my jawline was good too. may be implants but afraid to look unatural.

• +1