Going into college at 16

mob477

mob477

Iron
Idek it was possible but I talked with my counselor last year and they said my grades were good enough for a post secondary enrollment program and now I’m starting college part time in 3 days

idk how this happened because I’m fucking autistic and retarded but I guess this means I IQ mog u guys 😹😹😹 hopefully I have classes with milfs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore, h111 and 7 others
Idek it was possible but I talked with my counselor last year and they said my grades were good enough for a post secondary enrollment program and now I’m starting college part time in 3 days

idk how this happened because I’m fucking autistic and retarded but I guess this means I IQ mog u guys 😹😹😹 hopefully I have classes with milfs
I did the bare minimum and I’m gonna graduate 3 months early I’ll just get a job and make some money

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, mob477 and 1 other person
good luck bro mirin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, Bars and 2 others
Lol bro thinks doing good in school = smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, Bars and 5 others
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111 and truthhurts
Lol bro thinks doing good in school = smart
Having a good ability to learn is a good indicator of intelligence faggot, specially in subjects like math where problem solving and pattern recognition are huge components of it. Let me guess you’re street smart because you know not to go down a dark alleyway at 2 am?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111 and mob477

Don't do it, take a gap year, you will ruin your social life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111, Arcturus and 2 others

your grades has nothing with IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, h111, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
I’ll just see how it pans out If it’s stressful I’ll find a way to opt out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, h111 and Alexanderr
Having a good ability to learn is a good indicator of intelligence faggot, specially in subjects like math where problem solving and pattern recognition are huge components of it. Let me guess you’re street smart because you know not to go down a dark alleyway at 2 am?
Nah bro. I guess the smartest people go to prestigious schools and dropout before they graduate. You're probably just conscientious and are willing to put your head down and be someone's bitch if you do well in school. Possibility that they are smart ofc but only IQ tests or actual success can prove that. Claiming to be smart just makes them even less likeable. Unless you're award winning, you excelling grade-wise in some random public school with easy classes isn't proof of anything.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: h111
"I barely studied but got top grades in my class" - coincidentally every single user on this forum

Hmm someone must be lying 🧐

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and h111
Nah bro. I guess the smartest people go to prestigious schools and dropout before they graduate. You're probably just conscientious and are willing to put your head down and be someone's bitch. Possibility that you are smart ofc but only IQ tests or actual success can prove that. Claiming to be smart just makes you even less likeable. Unless you're award winning, you excelling grade-wise in some random public school with easy classes isn't proof of anything. Good luck in college. I hope you do well in that and after.
I understand, I won’t be a little insufferable Andy about it cuz that’s lame and I’m pretty sure I’ll be overwhelmed by work in the 2nd week. But yeah thx I’ll just see how it goes 👍

• +1

FUCK YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hyde, Costcosuperstore and h111

If you're doing what I think you're doing
its a pretty good program and easy enough for high schoolers. Lets you get a degree earlier. Prestige of college may be a problem though. Unless you have top tier state colleges.

• +1
If you're doing what I think you're doing
its a pretty good program and easy enough for high schoolers. Lets you get a degree earlier. Prestige of college may be a problem though. Unless you have top tier state colleges.
My biggest problem would probably be transferring my credits into a University I’ll actually wanna go to and continuing my degree there. But i dont think it’ll be too hard

• +1
My biggest problem would probably be transferring my credits into a University I’ll actually wanna go to and continuing my degree there. But i dont think it’ll be too hard
It's easy if you have a good state university again. If you do then you're pretty set, just make sure you get all As. If you don't then it's kinda pointless imo wait 2 years and apply some place else

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mob477
Nah bro. I guess the smartest people go to prestigious schools and dropout before they graduate. You're probably just conscientious and are willing to put your head down and be someone's bitch if you do well in school. Possibility that they are smart ofc but only IQ tests or actual success can prove that. Claiming to be smart just makes them even less likeable. Unless you're award winning, you excelling grade-wise in some random public school with easy classes isn't proof of anything.
You won’t believe what is tested in an IQ test to measure your IQ! (Hint: it overlaps with a lot of skills needed to succeed in academics!). Also no idea when doing well in school meant licking boots, highschool is pretty much a teenage daycare and a HS degree is needed for practically all jobs, as for college, I’m getting to go to college and earn my degree debt free, while getting kickback from the amount of aid I’m receiving that covers way more than the annual tuition. I just think that if you excel in academics, whether it be award winning or not, you're most likely smarter than average at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
Hope a group of frat boys jump you and kill you through alcohol poisoning at a party you were forced to go to

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cannotbeasked
You won’t believe what is tested in an IQ test to measure your IQ! (Hint: it overlaps with a lot of skills needed to succeed in academics!). Also no idea when doing well in school meant licking boots, highschool is pretty much a teenage daycare and a HS degree is needed for practically all jobs, as for college, I’m getting to go to college and earn my degree debt free, while getting kickback from the amount of aid I’m receiving that covers way more than the annual tuition. I just think that if you excel in academics, whether it be award winning or not, you're most likely smarter than average at the very least.
Just ignore these losers, they want to think they're genius IQs who could've been the next einstein if they weren't lazy to cope with being utter failures in life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cannotbeasked
this

OP if you are really focused on your education over everything then go for it, but socially you might be fucking yourself over in the long run

• JFL
Reactions: h111
dont listen to these people saying "dont have to be smart to get good grades" bc thats simply not true

how the fuck would you pass a test in a subject without knowing the info?

anyways mirin bro continue on with life how its going so far dont take a gap year or anything retarded work hard and LTR a virgin girl