going monk mode next week

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
for three months, nofep, studying, exercising, leanmaxing and fixing diet/slep. next year i will visit beautiful location such as indonesia or colombia, smoke funny fags with @larsanova69 in amsterdem and try to get grils online by whipping my dongle out on omegle. i also hef to read nausea by jean paul sartre bc its on my shelf waiting to be read. oh and i will go for a curry with @TubOfLard at big bazzas bhunas in leeds. nothing but vibes in the future x

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, sytyl, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
read i wont

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 1476
society was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
you make a post like this every week and it never works out

still, wish you the best of luck this time

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6997, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you make a post like this every week and it never works out

still, wish you the best of luck this time
last time i made thread like this i said i was going monk mode in october ? october is next week?

Nausea is one of the most boring books I’ve ever read

last time i made thread like this i said i was going monk mode in october ? october is next week?
Screenshot 5

• JFL
Reactions: Magnesium, sytyl, wasted and 3 others
most monks don’t even find the true meaning of permanent enlightenment. prob cuz there is none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
rent free also i became ill in august
my mistake, you don't make a thread like this every week but every month.
Screenshot 6

Screenshot 7

I hope you are triumphant this time. Don't let us down, we are anticipating your victory.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
for three months, nofep, studying, exercising, leanmaxing and fixing diet/slep. next year i will visit beautiful location such as indonesia or colombia, smoke funny fags with @larsanova69 in amsterdem and try to get grils online by whipping my dongle out on omegle. i also hef to read nausea by jean paul sartre bc its on my shelf waiting to be read. oh and i will go for a curry with @TubOfLard at big bazzas bhunas in leeds. nothing but vibes in the future x
u sound like a 12 year old girl ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and sytyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back