Going on a date with a trad cath chick tonight, should I try to kiss her or is that rude since she’s already told me “I’m very traditional.. etc”

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Silver
I’m thinking of setting up for it and then asking, which I don’t usually do

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
kiss her on forehead if u are not manlet, no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, WeiWei, Chadeep and 3 others
do not believe them if they are like that they usually are making excuses so they dont have to act affectionate

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Chadeep, SoberAndRetarded and 1 other person
Traditional only for non-chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, RichardSpencel, WeiWei and 7 others
Over if she doesn't do anal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, RichardSpencel, WeiWei and 5 others
"Im traditional" yet I guarantee she isn't a virgin and can't even cook a simple meal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, RichardSpencel, WeiWei and 5 others
She seems a little crazy so idk guys but I’ll update

Last edited:
kiss her on forehead if u are not manlet, no joke
"Im traditional" yet I guarantee she isn't a virgin and can't even cook a simple meal
Over if she doesn't do anal
Traditional only for non-chads

She was very cute, extremely autistic (literally Asperger’s like crazy she knows it and said so) and she loves me already.

I kissed her lol but idk if it’s going anywhere she’s berserk

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JohnDoe and shizuku11111
She was very cute, extremely autistic (literally Asperger’s like crazy she knows it and said so) and she loves me already.

best case scenario lmao

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded

fuck her now

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and SoberAndRetarded
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JohnDoe, Chadeep and 2 others

Once you secure the date and have a kiss, then their is a decent chance of getting laid as long as you get the second and third hangout.

But if you get ghosted or she takes a while to reply then that means its over.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SoberAndRetarded
best case scenario lmao
fuck her now
She’s turbo autistic this isn’t a cute level of autism. Her parents in a different state were texting her about where she was what she’s doing. She can’t drive and she’s 23
Once you secure the date and have a kiss, then their is a decent chance of getting laid as long as you get the second and third hangout.

But if you get ghosted or she takes a while to reply then that means it’s over.
Having sex with her would be hard because she’s artistically terrified of it. I think I could get her over and slowly get it going but idk.

Also she’s literally, and I’m not exaggerating, a fucking genius. She turned down a PhD at Cornell for more money where I am.

She’s messaging me paragraphs saying how much fun she had how she really likes me and that she’s sorry she kept me out so late (she would have stayed out all night I’m sure of it)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and JohnDoe
She’s turbo autistic this isn’t a cute level of autism. Her parents in a different state were texting her about where she was what she’s doing. She can’t drive and she’s 23
she's a girl, it's fine i'm 22 and i have no license

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SoberAndRetarded
she's a girl, it's fine i'm 22 and i have no license
I will post updates I gave her my number but I’m scared of breaking her heart tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Ah so she's the super smart type of Autist, could be worse. Btw what's your eating OP and how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
She prob is a bbc taster veteran

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SoberAndRetarded
Her race and psl?
White MTB

She prob is a bbc taster veteran
She’s racist I’m ps

Ah so she's the super smart type of Autist, could be worse. Btw what's your eating OP and how tall are you?
I’m 6ft but she said I’m 6’1 last night .. I’ve been rated MTN and HTM I think I get enough bumble and hinge matches with HTBs that I’m probably closer to HTN

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White MTB

She’s racist I’m ps

I’m 6ft but she said I’m 6’1 last night .. I’ve been rated MTN and HTM I think I get enough bumble and hinge matches with HTBs that I’m probably closer to HTN
Hinge allows people to date above their looksmatch because women there are more desperate for ltrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and n9wiff
Hinge allows people to date above their looksmatch because women there are more desperate for ltrs
It was bumble but you are correct hinge gets better results for sure

• +1
marry her
She can’t drive man, it’s fucking crazy. I am also not waiting until I get married to have sex, that can’t happen. I really could use some actual input on what the fuck to do because she’s perfect other than her needing to be looked after like a 12 year old

Are foids more desperate on hinge
I get a little better options on hinge. Say the avg I match with on bumble is a 5/10 on hinge it would be a 6/10

• +1
Women who cannot cook... lmao that's such a failo.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and ascension
Women who cannot cook... lmao that's such a failo.
Not worse than a woman who can’t drive but has a nicer car than me just collecting spider webs

Not worse than a woman who can’t drive but has a nicer car than me just collecting spider webs
Yeah bro she can’t drive because her bums too sore from all the BBC ,so what?

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 78221
White MTB

She’s racist I’m ps

wtf is ps what's ur race

lol did she indirectly say she was racist? how could that topic have even come up
A few off handed comments and also her bumble profile. She’s super conservative and she laughed at my sort of racist joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
I get a little better options on hinge. Say the avg I match with on bumble is a 5/10 on hinge it would be a 6/10
becuase they become more desperate for a relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back