• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and lestoa
b

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
this mainly a water fast with a 3-4 day dry fast in between

• So Sad
Nice way to destroy you body, congrats!!

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc, thorns and Earth Dollar
My opinion? you are coping.
You are fasting because you are blaming some issue in your life on your diet.

You believe: 'if I fast, then this issue will be resolved.'

My belief? This issue in your life which you want to be resolved, is not caused by your diet or you fasting.

It's a very tough issue, very problematic, and you have developed defensive coping mechanisms around it as it also attacks your ego.

@Earth Dollar

'cleansing your liver' is not a bad thing. Having a healthy diet, life, etc, is not a bad thing.
But these things aren't going to change any of the issues in your life which you believe you are doing these things for.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Earth Dollar

My belief? This issue in your life which you want to be resolved, is not caused by your diet or you fasting.

It's a very tough issue, very problematic, and you have developed defensive coping mechanisms around it as it also attacks your ego.

@Earth Dollar

'cleansing your liver' is not a bad thing. Having a healthy diet, life, etc, is not a bad thing.
But these things aren't going to change any of the issues in your life which you believe you are doing these things for.
Idiot

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Earth Dollar

@Earth Dollar

I get where you are coming from and obviously it's not going to fix everything but it is something I am doing for my self to at least improve in something. my diet has been horrible so im also doing this to reset my microbiome which helps with mental health. now as for the other problems in my life im learning to just flow like a river and let the current carry me where I need to be. it's the only thing I can do.

• So Sad
thinking about adding NAC and Glycine my stack

• So Sad
The irony of cleansing your liver while overwhelming it worth dozens of supplements.

why NAC if ur not over like 40? and yes glycine is a must tbh, it mogs
NAC helps improve function plus protects it from further damage

The irony of cleansing your liver while overwhelming it worth dozens of supplements.
they are medium to small dose and it is to aid in cleansing

also 5 supplements is not a lot

I get where you are coming from and obviously it's not going to fix everything but it is something I am doing for my self to at least improve in something. my diet has been horrible so im also doing this to reset my microbiome which helps with mental health. now as for the other problems in my life im learning to just flow like a river and let the current carry me where I need to be. it's the only thing I can do.
think of what you are trying to achieve.

'i am resetting my micro-biome which will solve my mental health issues'
what does this even mean? what does this even achieve?

you believe that having a different diet, will give you a different gut biome-activity. These different gut-biomes will then produce different hormones/molecules, and then somehow your depression will be lifted. You will feel amazing and your life will be great?!

I mean, you are putting A LOT of faith onto something, which to me, seems like minor thing; A different gut-biome isn't going to fix your depression.

You are unhappy with your mental health, that's clear.
Yet the idea that a diet, will fix your mental health, is extremely far-fetched to me.

You are avoiding the real issues in your life. Which are far harder to solve than changing your diet. Let me be clear.

My fear is that you will do this new diet, you will get poor results, and then quit this new diet and fall back.
This diet of yours is a coping mechanism. You believe your diet will solve your mental issues, but it won't.

It pains me to realize that you will do something which won't fix your issues, as a result you will fail to achieve what you want, and then become sad and less motivated to work on your issues in the future.
Forever stuck in your issues, I only wish the best for you.

Mental issues are EXTREMELY hard to fix, stop underestimating them. It is probably the biggest issue you will face YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
The idea that a diet can fix severe mental issue is simply not true.

People on this forum are retarded subhuman worthless pieces of shit, stop believing anything they say, please @Earth Dollar they dont have a clue what they are talking about. Stop this, stop yourself.

mental issues are INSANELY difficult to fix. Since recently, I go to a mental ward, 10-15 hours a week. I only just started yet the program will go on for 2 years. For the past 2 months in my mental ward, we are only trying to understand, to define our mental problems. We aren\'t even trying to fix anything! That's how fucking hard it is. For 4 months we are merely trying to establish and understand where our problems are. with no fixes, no solution. It's a 2 year process.

Yet you think you can fix your life by changing your diet.
I am not saying you need this therapy, I am not saying you are as mentally ill as me. I am just hoping that you can take your own mental health more seriously at some point.

It's NOT fucking easy. Stop comparing yourself to others. other people are subhuman worthless sheep.
start priotrizing your own mental health.

We are trying to understand which ideas of life, which ideas of ourselves, which ideas we have of social interaction, and so on. which we have taken upon us . We have taken these ideas as our own, we behave to these ideas, we are conforming to these ideas.

It's scheme therapy which I am doing right now. I am very committed to this therapy right now, doing it ~12 hours a week under psychologist supervision, etc.
I hope it will help me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian and Earth Dollar
think of what you are trying to achieve.

'i am resetting my micro-biome which will solve my mental health issues'
what does this even mean? what does this even achieve?

you believe that having a different diet, will give you a different gut biome-activity. These different gut-biomes will then produce different hormones/molecules, and then somehow your depression will be lifted. You will feel amazing and your life will be great?!

I mean, you are putting A LOT of faith onto something, which to me, seems like minor thing; A different gut-biome isn't going to fix your depression.

You are unhappy with your mental health, that's clear.
Yet the idea that a diet, will fix your mental health, is extremely far-fetched to me.

You are avoiding the real issues in your life. Which are far harder to solve than changing your diet. Let me be clear.

My fear is that you will do this new diet, you will get poor results, and then quit this new diet and fall back.
This diet of yours is a coping mechanism. You believe your diet will solve your mental issues, but it won't.
I understand what you are saying and I dont want to completely rely on diet to fix everything. I know my problems span far beyond surface level things and I need deep intervention to fix my mental state and view of the world. ngl things have been rough lately. my brother and I have been drifting apart and it's been affecting me since he is my closest of friends. also things have just been feeling emptier for some reason even though things are going well.
It pains me to realize that you will do something which won't fix your issues, as a result you will fail to achieve what you want, and then become sad and less motivated to work on your issues in the future.
Forever stuck in your issues, I only wish the best for you.

Mental issues are EXTREMELY hard to fix, stop underestimating them. It is probably the biggest issue you will face YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
The idea that a diet can fix severe mental issue is simply not true.

People on this forum are retarded subhuman worthless pieces of shit, stop believing anything they say, please @Earth Dollar they dont have a clue what they are talking about. Stop this, stop yourself.

mental issues are INSANELY difficult to fix. Since recently, I go to a mental ward, 10-15 hours a week. I only just started yet the program will go on for 2 years. For the past 2 months in my mental ward, we are only trying to understand, to define our mental problems. We aren\'t even trying to fix anything! That's how fucking hard it is. For 4 months we are merely trying to establish and understand where our problems are. with no fixes, no solution. It's a 2 year process.

Yet you think you can fix your life by changing your diet.
I am not saying you need this therapy, I am not saying you are as mentally ill as me. I am just hoping that you can take your own mental health more seriously at some point.

It's NOT fucking easy. Stop comparing yourself to others. other people are subhuman worthless sheep.
start priotrizing your own mental health.

We are trying to understand which ideas of life, which ideas of ourselves, which ideas we have of social interaction, and so on. which we have taken upon us . We have taken these ideas as our own, we behave to these ideas, we are conforming to these ideas.

It's scheme therapy which I am doing right now. I am very committed to this therapy right now, doing it ~12 hours a week under psychologist supervision, etc.
I hope it will help me.
honestly probably some of the best advice I've gotten so far on here. most people here dont realize how difficult it is to fix pains that have been afflicted don someone from the past since most there live life very easy and whine about the littlest things.

but thank you. I will heed your words since you have many experiences and have faced a lot throughout your life.

lion, how much water? 10 liters right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
No 2 week fast for your bones.

while u do this i will enjoy my eggs and cheeseburgers

need to cleanse my liver again

supplement I'm taking:

Silymarin 3 times a day

multivitamin

magnesium

MSM

Hyaluronic acid

Routine:

small cardio routines

sauna everyday

@5.5psl
@MoggerGaston

How long do you think you can go without any supplements? I just started a fast yesterday and am thinking about doing it for 2 more days until I start feeling dizzy.

How long do you think you can go without any supplements? I just started a fast yesterday and am thinking about doing it for 2 more days until I start feeling dizzy.
last time I went 3 days without supplements