going on coffee dates at 27 is cringe and sad

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
that shit is fucking embarassing especically when the girl is 4-7 yeaes younger than you. these bitches dont fucking respect an older guy and they just treat him like he is a college kid. they dont realize that its humiliating for me to go through this shit.

imagine a grown ass man playing fucking backgammon with a college slut. i just look like a complete joke doing that and the hoes dont care. at my age its literally sex or nothing sadly. this shit is cool when you are like 15-24 but after a certain point its embarassing.

And its even worse considering my age on tinder is 30 cuz i messed up the counting. so these bitches are treating a gy much older than them as a toy, with 0 regard for his public image. Im not in college anymore oyu dumb bitch, being seen at a coffee shop with you doesnt do good for my status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
What’s the oldest age that coffee dates are acceptable? 18? 21? IMO if you’re of drinking age youve outgrown coffee dates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
Lol wtf dude? What is this reasoning? You don't have to be an "adult" all the time.

I've seen a 35+ guy playing backgammon with his girlfriend. He was the owner of a hotel that I was staying in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
You are such a crybaby oh my god

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
that shit is fucking embarassing especically when the girl is 4-7 yeaes younger than you. these bitches dont fucking respect an older guy and they just treat him like he is a college kid. they dont realize that its humiliating for me to go through this shit.

imagine a grown ass man playing fucking backgammon with a college slut. i just look like a complete joke doing that and the hoes dont care. at my age its literally sex or nothing sadly. this shit is cool when you are like 15-24 but after a certain point its embarassing.

And its even worse considering my age on tinder is 30 cuz i messed up the counting. so these bitches are treating a gy much older than them as a toy, with 0 regard for his public image. Im not in college anymore oyu dumb bitch, being seen at a coffee shop with you doesnt do good for my status.
Maybe because at 27 you're supposed to be thinking about settling down and getting married.

Rope. Join the 27 club

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 21735
Maybe because at 27 you're supposed to be thinking about settling down and getting married.
maybe i have been thinking of that since fucking 24 but bitches didnt comply?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MoggerGaston and Xangsane

He can't relate to it. I wonder why.
2988373 f4964e7b902c8134b54fc4b23da8c0b1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User49, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
she should be drinking your cum instead of coffee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Primalsplit
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
What does it matter lol. She's at least your girlfriend for the time. Act like it.
yeah like that guy who thought i was a couple with my old itis lol

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I don't go on dates that don't involve alcohol/drugs.

• +1
yeah like that guy who thought i was a couple with my old itis lol
Even in cold approaches, people think you're couples or something anyway lol.

• JFL
cold approaches dont last long enough for that effect
They can do, if you're succesful.

I've been told by other people that I knew the girl or something lol. What the fuck are you on about?

You probably imagine some cringe pua infield from youtube or something. Do you think I walk up to girls and tell them "Uhhh... I think you're so pretty. Can I get your number?" or something? That's just fucking dumb.

They can do, if you're succesful.
tales from another country

You probably imagine some cringe pua infield from youtube or something. Do you think I walk up to girls and tell them "Uhhh... I think you're so pretty. Can I get your number?" or something? That's just fucking dumb.
you have to walk up to them anyway lol