Going out as an ugly deformed male insect is fun.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity

Had a good time on alcohol+caffeine. Didn't need or ever felt like I needed drugs to enjoy myself. Alcohol was more than enough to enjoy it all.
Was going wild on the dance-floor, biggest dancer out there. Everyone else acting like such boring cunts just standing still and bobbing their heads :lul::lul:

Now Gaston, what about the women?

1) Didn't receive a single ioi.
2) In fact, not a single person during this entire night, even started a conversation/interaction with me.

These are the signs of subhumanity. I am the bug, the insect on the dance-floor. Unwanted, unwelcome.

Yet I don't care about normie sheeple and their worthless opinions of me.

Had a good time anyways.

I ended up talking to 2 girls who worked at the bar. Cool casual conversation. Both of them were foreign exchange students from eastern europe.
One asked me for my instagram, which I don't have. JFL at these social-media addicted whores.

After she asked for my IG, I responded that we don't need to exchange contact details since I knew where they work (at this bar) so I know where to find them when I need them.:lul::lul:

mirin' dark-triad response? they either found my response funny, or they laughed uncomfortably. Dont know and dont care.

I ended up getting extremely drunk, but I feel okay today and had a good time.

@TechnoBoss

TL: DR

when you are an ugly deformed male insect, you can still have fun going out. Just get drunk and find a place with music you like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, TsarTsar444, BrahminBoss and 14 others
Wtf is that music. Mumbai has really changed since I left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TsarTsar444, BrahminBoss and 9 others
Bro why do you keep on calling yourself a subhuman?

You’re obviously not and I get the idea that you’re purposely trying to troll others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Clqs, PsychoH and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, fuse, wollet2 and 5 others

You’re obviously not and I get the idea that you’re purposely trying to troll others.
He can call himself whatever he wants, you dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and MoggerGaston
You sound cool as hell

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
Was a cool venue where this party was at. Never been here before and didn't know they had these kinds of parties here.

There were 2 parties at the same time at this venue, this techno-event but also a JAZZ event. :lul::lul:

ended up chilling at the jazz section for like half an hour too. talked with a couple of dudes there, chill people.

its too bad I have to live life on my own or I would inform friends about this place and go here more often.

No friends no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, poopoohead and TechnoBoss
Was a cool venue where this party was at. Never been here before and didn't know they had these kinds of parties here.

There were 2 parties at the same time at this venue, this techno-event but also a JAZZ event. :lul::lul:

ended up chilling at the jazz section for like half an hour too. talked with a couple of dudes there, chill people.

its too bad I have to live life on my own or I would inform friends about this place and go here more often.

No friends no care
you have us

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

How am I not a subhuman when I can go out 2-4 times a month and never get a single ioi?
People don't even interact with me unless I start an interaction with them.

People here keep yapping about 'NT' and how you just 'need to get out there' or whatever.
I haven't had sex in years, women find me disgusting.

Yet I keep going out and living a "NT lifestyle", proving everyone wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This just rules you out as Chad, but it doesn't make you subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, saiya_online, the BULL and 2 others
Certified @MoggerGaston classic
I cold-approached them. I started the interaction and also carried the entire interaction.
I am the jester, I was their entertainment for 20 minutes.

I am NTmaxxed, yet due to my subhumanity will always remain a friendless truecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, AspiringMogger and copingtoohardrn
How am I not a subhuman when I can go out 2-4 times a month and never get a single ioi?
Cap.

You literally said in your thread that a girl asked for your instagram.
So there you go, your IOI.

I think you just want people to confirm you that you’re decent looking.
People here keep yapping about 'NT' and how you just 'need to get out there' or whatever.
I haven't had sex in years, women find me disgusting.
Psychosis. The drugs fucked you up.

Your mind doesn’t life in reality.
Yet I keep going out and living a "NT lifestyle", proving everyone wrong.
No you don’t.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
you have us
legit, this is why I made this topic.

I will keep going out to clubs/raves solo, I will go on holidays alone, I will live my life alone, I will interact with people IRL when I feel like it, knowing that I am nothing to them and they wouldn't ever interact with me.

.org is my home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and sickdawgie
I am gonna plan a summer holiday and get that happy hitler energy again that I had in Greece last year

legit, this is why I made this topic.

I will keep going out to clubs/raves solo, I will go on holidays alone, I will live my life alone, I will interact with people IRL when I feel like it, knowing that I am nothing to them and they wouldn't ever interact with me.

.org is my home
You are making the best of things (y) Very admirable

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and MoggerGaston
I would kill to feel any joy of going out. It is terrible experience for me. If not for getting laid, I wouldn't leave my house ever. Imagine having so nice brain which gives you any positive feeling, I mirin you motherfuckers.

• +1
This just rules you out as Chad, but it doesn't make you subhuman
fair enough, but only subhumans wouldn't have a social-circle whatsoever.

I am pretty sure I was the only person at this venue who went there by himself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, poopoohead and apocalypse
I would kill to feel any joy of going out. It is terrible experience for me. If not for getting laid, I wouldn't leave my house ever. Imagine having so nice brain which gives you any positive feeling, I mirin you motherfuckers.
u need to do drugs man

they make your brain feel good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees, apocalypse and lepo2317
u need to do drugs man

they make your brain feel good
I tried plenty of jewish drugs from psychiatrist but none of them works and they give sides like no cum for you man. I think I need other kind of drugs.

• +1
Cap.

You literally said in your thread that a girl asked for your instagram.
So there you go, your IOI.

I think you just want people to confirm you that you’re decent looking.
I cold approached them and entertained them for 20 minutes while they were working at a bar which had little to no customers. I made their wage-slave life slightly more interesting.

There was no ioi.
Psychosis. The drugs fucked you up.

Your mind doesn’t life in reality.
I am an ugly deformed insect who lives the 'NT party-life' people say 'gets you girls'.
I travel across the Netherlands every weekend because I know which venues has DJs that night which I like.

Yet I am still a friendless truecel due to my looks. This is reality.

No you don’t.
Come party with me at Radion in Amsterdam

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Sounds like a fun time bro. And yeah I’m mirin your Ramirez tier response to the bar workers lol asking for your Instagram.

I mean it seems like they liked you then if they asked for your Instagram? Doesn’t that count as an IOI?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, saiya_online, bloomercel and 1 other person
Seems like somewhere every type of person goes. It’s not like some actual gig or concerts where most nt zoomers go

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston

Feeling amazing today, I already knew it was going to be a good night because I was in a really good mood before going there.

I pre-gamed on .org just before leaving to the party. .org are my best friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
I tried plenty of jewish drugs from psychiatrist but none of them works and they give sides like no cum for you man. I think I need other kind of drugs.
mdma, ketamine, mephedrone

try these in that order

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Sounds like a fun time bro. And yeah I’m mirin your Ramirez tier response to the bar workers lol asking for your Instagram.

I mean it seems like they liked you then if they asked for your Instagram? Doesn’t that count as an IOI?
i had to cold-approach + they were forced to interact with me as employees and me as a customer.
They can't ignore a customer and are essentially -forced- to be nice to me.

I can't count it as an ioi for those reasons. get me?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
I cold approached them and entertained them for 20 minutes while they were working at a bar which had little to no customers. I made their wage-slave life slightly more interesting.

There was no ioi.
If she thought you were a subhuman or unattractive she wouldn’t have asked for it. It’s not rocket science.

Besides that, a girl who doesn’t find you attractive doesn’t want to interact with you because she doesn’t want to give off the idea that she may be interested in you. This wasn’t the case for you.
I am an ugly deformed insect who lives the 'NT party-life' people say 'gets you girls'.
I travel across the Netherlands every weekend because I know which venues has DJs that night which I like.

Yet I am still a friendless truecel due to my looks. This is reality.
I highly doubt it’s your looks.
Come party with me at Radion in Amsterdam
Ik ben aan.

• +1
schizo posting

• JFL
Seems like somewhere every type of person goes. It’s not like some actual gig or concerts where most nt zoomers go
normal clubs in this country are complete trash.
they play garbage music + the men are just looking to fuck or fight. I can't stand it.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Mirin Nt and low inhib dark triad chad

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
If she thought you were a subhuman or unattractive she wouldn’t have asked for it. It’s not rocket science.

Besides that, a girl who doesn’t find you attractive doesn’t want to interact with you because she doesn’t want to give off the idea that she may be interested in you. This wasn’t the case for you.
fair enough, but they would never like me if they knew I was a friendless 28yo truecel loser with no degree etc.
they never knew who I really was, they merely saw who I was in that specific moment without context.

Ik ben aan.
:feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
fair enough, but they would never like me if they knew I was a friendless 28yo truecel loser with no degree etc.
they never knew who I really was, they merely saw who I was in that specific moment without context.
But this has nothing to do with your looks.
You said that looks are your problem, but I already explained that the contrary is true.

You have bigger problem than your looks and it’s very clear.

Just accept it and stop coping, because this amount of coping isn’t going to help you.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
I’ve come to the conclusion slaying is like playing basketball. Some people can dunk and others can’t. Some people gotta work on their handles but in the end, there are the chosen ones and the cattle.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead and MoggerGaston
But this has nothing to do with your looks.
You said that looks are your problem, but I already explained that the contrary is true.

You have bigger problem than your looks and it’s very clear.

Just accept it and stop coping, because this amount of coping isn’t going to help you.
my current mental illness is largely a result of my looks in my childhood though