Going out as an ugly guy

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
The oppression felt, the heavy gazes of everyone, the warmth taking hold of every atom of your body, every molecule, you feel watched, hunted, like a lamb walking among wolves, a prey among predators hidden among themselves.

I am lucky (not so but OK). I have never been insulted or anything like that; no one has ever told me to my face that I was damn ugly. I am quite a nice and chill guy, so I suppose people would feel bad insulting me while I'm trying to help everyone.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Kroker, uksucks and 5 others
Ocean

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SchizoTuto
The oppression felt, the heavy gazes of everyone, the warmth taking hold of every atom of your body, every molecule, you feel watched, hunted, like a lamb walking among wolves, a prey among predators hidden among themselves.
This is probably ( mostly ) just in our head.

I mean not really tho

Like the only time I felt confident walking in public was when I wore full black with a mask on :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Nick.Harte
never go outside if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Outerz14
I like this nigga

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto and omnilegent
This is probably ( mostly ) just in our head.

I mean not really tho

Like the only time I felt confident walking in public was when I wore full black with a mask on :lul:
Yeah its a conspiracy. The mirror is rigged to show a false reflection; every reflection you see of yourself is fake because you are being poisoned with a hallucinogenic toxin, and also the camera on your phone is tampered with to display something horrific. It's just in our heads.

never go outside if you're ugly
High School :
Evvill

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

I am lucky (not so but OK). I have never been insulted or anything like that; no one has ever told me to my face that I was damn ugly. I am quite a nice and chill guy, so I suppose people would feel bad insulting me while I'm trying to help everyone.
Your probably just normal looking

• +1
Reactions: k99 and kalluss
When I first saw your Garfield post, I caged but you weren't worthy of a jfl react cuz you know this how grays are treated here and you're no exception

But anyway you seem decent & chill tbh

When I first saw your Garfield post, I caged but you weren't worthy of a jfl react cuz you know this how grays are treated here and you're no exception

But anyway you seem decent & chill tbh
:ROFLMAO:thanks bro, yeah dw Im chill Im just here to enjoy y'know

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
People will just ignore you outside being heavily disfigured.
If anything being GL will cause you to be watched constantly since you stand out from the crowds of fat, ugly, and mid looking people.

If anything being GL will cause you to be watched constantly since you stand out from the crowds of fat, ugly, and mid looking people.
Im neither fat or thin, I have a pretty good physique at least. So y'know, I just have my disgusting face that makes me stand out :ROFLMAO:
thanks for your time btw

Im neither fat or thin, I have a pretty good physique at least. So y'know, I just have my disgusting face that makes me stand out :ROFLMAO:
thanks for your time btw
Pm face I’ll tell u whether you’re as subhuman as you think, also a good physique can make you stand out so they’re probably looking cuz of it.

Pm face I’ll tell u whether you’re as subhuman as you think, also a good physique can make you stand out so they’re probably looking cuz of it.
Currently on accutane my face is fucking peeling, I got red eyes, dry lips, bad acne, so I look like an alcoholic homeless :ROFLMAO:

I'll DM you when I'll be done with accutane alright ? And no sorry I dont have any picture of me because I take care of never appearing on any photos, and of course I dont take selfies.

I really really appreciate your offer bro :D! Thanks, if you dont mind I'll DM you when the acne will go :) ! Thanks mate

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
Nah not if ur disfugred

Currently on accutane my face is fucking peeling, I got red eyes, dry lips, bad acne, so I look like an alcoholic homeless :ROFLMAO:

I'll DM you when I'll be done with accutane alright ? And no sorry I dont have any picture of me because I take care of never appearing on any photos, and of course I dont take selfies.

I really really appreciate your offer bro :D! Thanks, if you dont mind I'll DM you when the acne will go :) ! Thanks mate
Alr bro no need to ride me like that

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Sorry I just didnt wanted to refuse that offer in a bad way + I have the habit to always be nice
You have to be Eastern Europeam dawg rise up.