Going out made my realize how subhuman niggas on here really are

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Went to some soca event yesterday and got 2 girls # (literally means jack shit)
However wtf bruh I was an actual normie there or close (all the girls i talked to were extremely receptive and flirty so i passed the mark for attractive). My boy let me wear his super expensive shoes that boosted my height to like 6'1+ but like 10% of dudes were gymcelled with a good face. Everywhere I turned I saw a massively high smv black guy. Even one of my boys told me that he was out of place because he wasn't tall enough or gymcelled lmfao.
Anyways I gotta see if these 2 girls can come fw me and my nornie rich friend sometime this week then I'm gonna see if they'll come out w us this week and just pull more girls rinse repeat for the next few weeks. I don't really go put much at all so I'm new to this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, alriodai, cutie_pie and 5 others
OH except one fat girl. I was dancing with her friend and she looked at me then pulled me away JFL. weirdest shit ever. The girl I was dancing w saw me and kept dancing even more but the fatty just didn't like me at all and basically told me to leave her friend lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, thereallegend, alriodai and 4 others
OH except one fat girl. I was dancing with her friend and she looked at me then pulled me away JFL. weirdest shit ever. The girl I was dancing w saw me and kept dancing even more but the fatty just didn't like me at all and basically told me to leave her friend lol
I thought you went to clubs quite often ? Are your majority slays from tinder ?

I thought you went to clubs quite often ? Are your majority slays from tinder ?
Wasn't a club
And yes I pretty much only slay on tinder usually

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
Keep spreading blackpill on tiktok
What do ya expect will happen
This is what happens

Keep spreading blackpill on tiktok
What do ya expect will happen
This is what happens

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, rdqs, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
soccer in canada? shit . i might come and play there, at least on the bench. easy moneymax . gottat teach these nerds how to kick the ball
@Marsik

soccer in canada? shit . i might come and play there, at least on the bench. easy moneymax . gottat teach these nerds how to kick the ball
@Marsik
SOCA

However wtf bruh I was an actual normie there or close (all the girls i talked to were extremely receptive and flirty so i passed the mark for attractive). My boy let me wear his super expensive shoes that boosted my height to like 6'1+ but like 10% of dudes were gymcelled with a good face. Everywhere I turned I saw a massively high smv black guy. Even one of my boys told me that he was out of place because he wasn't tall enough or gymcelled lmfao.
Anyways I gotta see if these 2 girls can come fw me and my nornie rich friend sometime this week then I'm gonna see if they'll come out w us this week and just pull more girls rinse repeat for the next few weeks. I don't really go put much at all so I'm new to this
I've been saying this for ages. .org's MTN is a genetic dead end compared to a real MTN

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, thereallegend, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I've been saying this for ages. .org's MTN is a genetic dead end compared to a real MTN
now i understand why they think face beats height
because when i say" tall normie" they think about a 2/10 lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, MoggerGaston, 5.5psl and 3 others
What made the black guys there high smv?

What made the black guys there high smv?
Tall (6'1+)
Good body
Decent face (perfect hairline nice skin good forward growth zygos with a beard or jawline)]

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BeenLMSsinceMSN
Tales. You were locked in a cage in @Trilogy basement

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Blackgymmax
You have giga autism blackgymmax ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 27472
That's one of the reasons why you're here.
??? Do you genuinely think that's a mid tier normie??? He has hunter eyes and amazing cheekbones and a well defined jaw. The average person is nowhere near that facially developed

@goat2x you're back wtf

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
??? Do you genuinely think that's a mid tier normie??? He has hunter eyes and amazing cheekbones and a well defined jaw. The average person is nowhere near that facially developed
Normal face. People outside are not zygoless jawless freaks. They have good facial development. The only place where I see recessed mandibles and maxillas is .org.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24822, thereallegend, It'snotover and 5 others
Normal face. People outside are not zygoless jawless freaks. They have good facial development. The only place where I see recessed mandibles and maxillas is .org.
I didn't say the most people are zygoless freaks. Just that the average male is not developed to that degree, at least where I'm from (Australia). Whenever I go outside 1 in 200 young white zoomers are as good looking as that guy. Maybe you just surround yourself with a lot of GL people if you think that's average.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I didn't say the most people are zygoless freaks. Just that the average male is not developed to that degree, at least where I'm from (Australia). Whenever I go outside 1 in 200 young white zoomers are as good looking as that guy. Maybe you just surround yourself with a lot of GL people if you think that's average.
@Jase He's probably from Darwin

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666, Deleted member 27472 and Jase
Then you must not go outside.

Not only is Melb fashionmaxxed its fucking CHAD central of australia.
It's really not
I mostly go near the RMIT/university of Melbourne area/CBD and I see a lot of tall people but not many Chads or chadlites

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
TLDR: U need 20ml of filler, rhino, fake hair, lifts and roids to get 2 phone numbers (like u said, meaningless). While natural 6’2+ Tyrones show up casually and instantly make u feel inferior.

Life of a looksmaxxer smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, thereallegend, klip11 and 2 others
Most people aren’t attractive. Unattractive people are just sorted out by not being invited or if they’re invited they get treated like 2nd class citizens.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You have it way worse in North America than in Europe brah : come here to slay like it's nothing.

The average black guy in mainland Europe is a fat fuck or a skinny fat with fresh from the boat pheno and dressed like shit. Any black guy with good features, gymmaxed body and a normal non-thug demeanor will be lusted over by a lot of females, no joke.

You'd have no competition here.I'm in downtown Paris every single day, walking and wandering in the most crowded places and avenues: I know what I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, klip11, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Tall (6'1+)
Good body
Decent face (perfect hairline nice skin good forward growth zygos with a beard or jawline)]
Thank your clearing this up yet people on this site will say bars / events are easy to slay in. People forget average changes where ever you are. In any decent event or club the average man is a 7/10 whereas in your local supermarket it’s a 3 or 4

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Blackgymmax
Why do you think she did this?
Jealousy?

It’s crazy how so many of y’all fail to realize most people look better IRL.

I’ve seen selfies of so many niggas irl thay i wouldve rated higher based off seeing them irl, and realized in selfies they were MTN

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thereallegend
Should be water tbh. MTN’s have sex everyday and lose their virginity from 15-17. These are statistical facts.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
How tall are you barefoot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
but muh 60% of men are incel

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Beyond over if even .org legend BGM can't pull more of a landwhale(sheboon)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Thank your clearing this up yet people on this site will say bars / events are easy to slay in. People forget average changes where ever you are. In any decent event or club the average man is a 7/10 whereas in your local supermarket it’s a 3 or 4
I'd approach at the grocery store but it'd be too easy to poison the well. 1 or 2 rejections and then you have a reputation for that location.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
It’s crazy how so many of y’all fail to realize most people look better IRL.

I’ve seen selfies of so many niggas irl thay i wouldve rated higher based off seeing them irl, and realized in selfies they were MTN
Men look better IRL. Women look worse.