Going out storytime

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
Took a nap at around 15:00 in the afternoon, woke up around 22:30 and decided to go out because why not, I’m not gonna get any sleep in hours anyways

Cracked open a wine bottle I bought couple days ago, regretted my choice because it was kinda bitter.

Took some over-the-counter diuretics and a cold shower, after that iced face for couple mins to debloat

It’s 23:00 now

Head out to local pizzeria, get a pita kebab and walk to club (clubs less than 10min walk away from my place)

Arrive to the club at around 00:00, foid comes to meet me at the entrance and get in.

00:30, pay 20€ to skip the line and enter club, balenciaga model friend texts me if I want to buy 1g of coke with him to split, I agree.

Hang around in the club, down couple drinks and leave to withdraw cash with friend.

Buy 1g of coke with friend, costed me 70€ (0.5g), 01:30

Do a line with him, re-enter the club.

Blow starting to hit, begin to feel like an absolute god.

Buy couple shots to boost the effects, 02:00

After re-entering the club, within an hour, 7 foids come up to me asking ”Are you (my name)?”, somewhat common, a lot of people know me in my city.

Have the time of my life, mainly dancing, not that concerned about girls since I feel like I can pull anyone just by going to talk to them.

03:00, go do another line and more drinks, chat with couple foids that recognised me from tinder/hinge.

04:00, leave the club as it closes, hang with a foid and model friend.

05:00 walk with model friend and foid to home, friend goes home and I stay up talking with foid, ultimately she doesn’t want to come with me because says I’m too GL to be nice and that being GL and nice is really scary.

06:00 finish talking with the foid and walk to home alone.

Now at home lurking .org and pondering the night.

I highly advice against ever even trying blow, makes you feel like a literal god, everything people say about it is true. Will hopefully never be doing this again, way too high chance to get addicted, especially if combined with alcohol.

This was my second and hopefully last time doing blow, way too addictive for me.

Stats:

kissed 3 girls
slayd 0 foids
0,5g of coke
6 drinks

7 girls said I look scary
4 girls said I look too good to be nice

chances of slaying some of the girls I met today, high

candid what I looked like when got to home:
IMG 0310

@Zeta

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, <6PSLcel, 6ft4 and 5 others
Bit autistic looking but if tall mogger for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and maxxmclooks
@maxxmclooks

You have striking mc looks good shit lad, name checks out. Eyes are mogger

I do too but I'm 5"6 🤣

I'm actually charactermaxxing not smv mogging, a little guy who acts funny

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
@maxxmclooks

You have striking mc looks good shit lad, name checks out. Eyes are mogger

I do too but I'm 5"6 🤣

I'm actually charactermaxxing not smv mogging, a little guy who acts funny
yeah charactermaxxing is best, if u try to larp someone u arent it will just look non-nt as hell

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yeah charactermaxxing is best, if u try to larp someone u arent it will just look non-nt as hell
You get it nigga 😍

Dm ur birthday for a reading (main character numbers exist as well)

• Love it
Took a nap at around 15:00 in the afternoon, woke up around 22:30 and decided to go out because why not, I’m not gonna get any sleep in hours anyways

Cracked open a wine bottle I bought couple days ago, regretted my choice because it was kinda bitter.

Took some over-the-counter diuretics and a cold shower, after that iced face for couple mins to debloat

Head out to local pizzeria, get a pita kebab and walk to club (clubs less than 10min walk away from my place)

Arrive to the club at around 00:00, foid comes to meet me at the entrance and get in.

00:30, pay 20€ to skip the line and enter club, balenciaga model friend texts me if I want to buy 1g of coke with him to split, I agree.

Hang around in the club, down couple drinks and leave to withdraw cash with friend.

After re-entering the club, within an hour, 7 foids come up to me asking ”Are you (my name)?”, somewhat common, a lot of people know me in my city.

Have the time of my life, mainly dancing, not that concerned about girls since I feel like I can pull anyone just by going to talk to them.

03:00, go do another line and more drinks, chat with couple foids that recognised me from tinder/hinge.

05:00 walk with model friend and foid to home, friend goes home and I stay up talking with foid, ultimately she doesn’t want to come with me because says I’m too GL to be nice and that being GL and nice is really scary.

I highly advice against ever even trying blow, makes you feel like a literal god, everything people say about it is true. Will hopefully never be doing this again, way too high chance to get addicted, especially if combined with alcohol.

This was my second and hopefully last time doing blow, way too addictive for me.

Stats:

kissed 3 girls
slayd 0 foids
0,5g of coke
6 drinks

View attachment 3005629

@Zeta
Was your balenciaga friend ltn and dorky looking

Ah man now I wanna do cocaine.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Lokki

Mirin status level and the seeming lack of effort required to get foid attention

• Love it
Which pizzeria so I can judge your choice

• +1

Stats:

kissed 3 girls
slayd 0 foids
0,5g of coke
6 drinks

View attachment 3005629

@Zeta
mogger

• Love it
Ah man now I wanna do cocaine.
if u will then do it at some big night out to take all the benefits out from it, cant recommend it otherwise bc just not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Was your balenciaga friend ltn and dorky looking
well i mean he is stereotypical balenciaga model looking, very malnourished deathface, low general appeal

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
if u will then do it at some big night out to take all the benefits out from it, cant recommend it otherwise bc just not worth it
You have very addictive personality don't do cocaine again

The numbers tell me so

You are more loose since your birthday, more free, but don't let it take you over

Just mog and fuck. Stay healthy my friend, women would get obsessed with you for high iq and good looks

Mirin numerical package if you keep the crazy together

• +1
Evin parempi, ja Nattarin pizza-kebab ylivoimasesti paras:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Käy koittaan joskus
evin moggaa kieltämättä, nattaria en oo kokeillu, testaan kyl jos liikkuu sielpäi

You have very addictive personality don't do cocaine again

The numbers tell me so

You are more loose since your birthday, more free, but don't let it take you over

Just mog and fuck. Stay healthy my friend, women would get obsessed with you for high iq and good looks

Mirin numerical package if you keep the crazy together
yeah im definitely not gonna do it again, way too risky

appreciated:feelsyay:

where you live nigga

next time you go out, do another line or you're gay

• JFL
evin moggaa kieltämättä, nattaria en oo kokeillu, testaan kyl jos liikkuu sielpäi
Syön nattarista pizzaa tällä hetkellä, tosi hyvää

Kebabbia en yleensä syö kun niissä on liikaa suolaa, tulee paska olo

You need to streamline your story

Syön nattarista pizzaa tällä hetkellä, tosi hyvää

Kebabbia en yleensä syö kun niissä on liikaa suolaa, tulee paska olo
olisi itekki halunnu eile pizza mut muistin vääri niil ei ollukkaa

pizza moggaa