Going out to bars alone tonight

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
Gonna be more suicidefuel, I don’t know why I do this shit to myself man :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I think I’ve developed a binge-eating disorder too, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, Bloatedcelbag and looksdirector
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Mickey Mouse

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Gonna be more suicidefuel, I don’t know why I do this shit to myself man :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Contemplating going out alone today as well. Hate the feeling of appearing like a loner tho but the years go by so fast ffs

• +1
Contemplating going out alone today as well. Hate the feeling of appearing like a loner tho but the years go by so fast ffs
I’m running on like 3 hours of sleep man, when you put it like that I feel even more motivated though.

I just spoke to some based guys at my train station who spoke about the fact I should drop out of uni to do a trade, legit nothing to lose going out.

Gonna get some slop too

I’m running on like 3 hours of sleep man, when you put it like that I feel even more motivated though.

I just spoke to some based guys at my train station who spoke about the fact I should drop out of uni to do a trade, legit nothing to lose going out.

Gonna get some slop too
Go for it, you got nothing to lose, just a potential little hurt to your ego worst case. Whats ur plan? Predrink a little and then?

• +1
Go for it, you got nothing to lose, just a potential little hurt to your ego worst case. Whats ur plan? Predrink a little and then?
Dude I drank too much ngl :lul:

I’ve already had 6 drinks (U.S) but I’m light as fuck

Gonna need to sober up with some goyslop and water

ill go w you so we can be invisible together

• +1
ill go w you so we can be invisible together
I’m kinda drunk rn but I’m looking at myself in the reflection the train window and feel like a solid HTN, hopefully my delusion will grant me more confidence jfl

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and ambi
I’m kinda drunk rn but I’m looking at myself in the reflection the train window and feel like a solid HTN, hopefully my delusion will grant me more confidence jfl
relatable

• +1