Going out with girls as an incel is cucked

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
first of all, its not gonna work. second, imagine being a virgin and going out with possibly the most sexually active girls in the country but with you they are acting like nuns.

They have absolutely 0 interest in you, neither as a man and not even as a human being for that matter, they wil ghost you and then proceed to fuck chad again.

There is no point in meeting girls, the results will always be the same because women just fuck the same guys over and over.

Sexually active guys get more sex, incels get no sex and you are just cucking yourself by going on "dates".

And these women dont give a shit about your feelings and they will not even hesitate to insult you and call you genetic trash in your face.

Its just a form of psychological torture, they get your hopes up and then crush them before you even realize it, fuck this shit and fuck female nature.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Atilapilled, Primalsplit, deadstock and 4 others
Its cucked only cause your the biggest cuck running around in Greece.

Honestly I think you should turn Gay and go on Grindr.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Primalsplit, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
im not. i have read sotires and there are lots of guys here who meet girls of tinder and dont do anything with them.

Honestly I think you should turn Gay and go on Grindr.
Tie a rope around your neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
first of all, its not gonna work. second, imagine being a virgin and going out with possibly the most sexually active girls in the country but with you they are acting like nuns.

They have absolutely 0 interest in you, neither as a man and not even as a human being for that matter, they wil ghost you and then proceed to fuck chad again.

There is no point in meeting girls, the results will always be the same because women just fuck the same guys over and over.

Sexually active guys get more sex, incels get no sex and you are just cucking yourself by going on "dates".

And these women dont give a shit about your feelings and they will not even hesitate to insult you and call you genetic trash in your face.

Its just a form of psychological torture, they get your hopes up and then crush them before you even realize it, fuck this shit and fuck female nature.
Don’t worry pal I’ll let you watch the next time

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit
I actually hanged out all the time with a group of girls back in college, I was like their best gay friend, except I wasn't gay. At first they were more reserved around me, but after a while when they got used to me, their inhibitions dropped, they started to reveal their true selves, stopped acting like virgin nuns and talk freely about guys, sex, their dates, adventures, etc., and they were so extremely casual about it, like it was nothing, they would often go like:
- "So I fucked this guy, and I sucked this other one, and this guy I've met yesterday ate my pussy, but he's kinda "meeeh..." so I'm just gonna ghost him...".
However, even with them freely admitting they were sluts, I still didn't get lucky, so...yeah...

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, JohnDoe and deadstock
Just look good and know that she wants to fuck if you are HTN+ and you don't need any dates. Over for 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I actually hanged out all the time with a group of girls back in college, I was like their best gay friend, except I wasn't gay. At first they were more reserved around me, but after a while when they got used to me, their inhibitions dropped, they started to reveal their true selves, stopped acting like virgin nuns and talk freely about guys, sex, their dates, adventures, etc., and they were so extremely casual about it, like it was nothing, they would often go like:
- "So I fucked this guy, and I sucked this other one, and this guy I've met yesterday ate my pussy, but he's kinda "meeeh..." so I'm just gonna ghost him...".
However, even with them freely admitting they were sluts, I still didn't get lucky, so...yeah...
Bet the 70s must have been wild

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
wasn't gay. At first they were more reserved around me, but after a while when they got used to me, their inhibitions dropped, they started to reveal their true selves, stopped acting like virgin nuns and talk freely about guys, sex, their dates, adventures, etc., and they were so extremely casual about it, like it was nothing, they would often go like:
my old itis was doing this on the second date lol

• +1
Just look good and know that she wants to fuck if you are HTN+ and you don't need any dates. Over for 90% of men
what about me?

my old itis was doing this on the second date lol
Ahh....this means she's comfortable around you.
It doesn't necessarily means she wants to have sex with you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Ahh....this means she's comfortable around you.
she was very comfortable around me lol

It doesn't necessarily means she wants to have sex with you.
if she did she would have invited me to her place :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she just wanted me as her simp/potential betabxx

• +1