Going through social media seeing normies and foids at NYE parties is suifuel

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Vented to my family and my fiancée over it and they told me it’s okay but I FEEL SO BEHIND DEVELOPMENTALLY

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46986, mog_me, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Even considering the fact many of these normies are ltn or even subhuman facially
Enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 26642, Deleted member 54067 and 1 other person
Imagine going into a marriage and you never lived your youth

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and autistic_tendencies
just rope at 0:00 theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, hardestmfintheroom, dimorphism and 2 others
Vented to my family and my fiancée over it and they told me it’s okay but I FEEL SO BEHIND DEVELOPMENTALLY
it reminds me that I am completely incompatible with any normie or woman. at least you are getting married. i don't see any form of marriage or sex life in my future at all as the vast majority of the girls in my area are npc bimbo sluts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Highly overrated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Latinolooksmaxxer and Xangsane
I wouldn’t. At least I’m legally married this January
No one would because of fear but i know my physical body wont restrict me from happiness anymore

Highly overrated
My family and fiancée kept saying that but gosh I feel so behind developmentally. Non NT and an outsider of society
A nigger of society
No one would because of fear but i know my physical body wont restrict me from happiness anymore
I just wish I could be 18 again even though I look much much better at 26 than I did at 18
it reminds me that I am completely incompatible with any normie or woman. at least you are getting married. i don't see any form of marriage or sex life in my future at all as the vast majority of the girls in my area are npc bimbo sluts
Thank you so much and honestly if it weren’t for an acquaintance who set me up (I talked to her for a while) I wouldn’t be married because all the girls in my area are shit
It is LDR but I don’t care
Still apart after marriage due to finance but we’re gonna move in after a proper ceremony I believe in 2025 and WE ARE GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THE UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
Go outside in meet some new people then nibba, where do you live?

• +1
Go outside in meet some new people then nibba, where do you live?
UK but I struggle to make friends who are NT
All the people I associate with including my fiancée, soon wife, are below average nt and hence don’t get shit either

parties are the cringiest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 33711 and Xangsane
UK but I struggle to make friends who are NT
All the people I associate with including my fiancée, soon wife, are below average nt and hence don’t get shit either
if you live in london, its impossible not to have friends lmao

• +1
The most important thing is to be seen as NT or you are a nigger of society
just do your thing and rot at home

parties are soy behaviour

• +1
Imagine dying and you never lived your life properly
Just a stint at uni. That’s it
do u have any social circle at all?

• +1
Imagine dying and you never lived your life properly
Just a stint at uni. That’s it
nah i partied on a weekly basis in uni waste of time
even hooking up with random foids is meh

• +1
do u have any social circle at all?
Small one. Rarely see each other irl. All non nt or below average nt. scattered all over. Fiancée included. Her couple of friends also are below average to 0 NT.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Latinolooksmaxxer
nah i partied on a weekly basis in uni waste of time
even hooking up with random foids is meh
That I agree with but I graduated uni a virgin. Going into my marriage with a body count of 1

Yeah and I can’t drink too which is just 10 times worse

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 33711
My family and fiancée kept saying that but gosh I feel so behind developmentally. Non NT and an outsider of society
A nigger of society

I just wish I could be 18 again even though I look much much better at 26 than I did at 18

Thank you so much and honestly if it weren’t for an acquaintance who set me up (I talked to her for a while) I wouldn’t be married because all the girls in my area are shit
It is LDR but I don’t care
Still apart after marriage due to finance but we’re gonna move in after a proper ceremony I believe in 2025 and WE ARE GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THE UK.
yeah i would advice you to get out of this shithole country it's depressing as fuck for any non-NT types, unless someone hooks me up with an outlier nerdy girl who is fine with NEET rotters then my fate is sealed

• +1
yeah i would advice you to get out of this shithole country it's depressing as fuck for any non-NT types, unless someone hooks me up with an outlier nerdy girl who is fine with NEET rotters then my fate is sealed
My fiancée is a quirky nerdy type in a good way. And this is a depressing shithole
I wish I lived in the US or somewhere else tbh
I was always bullied by people more NT than me even normie and subhuman looking people
And I can’t fucking enter 2024 thinking there are people fatter uglier than me slaying everyone and having a good time
If you don’t go to parties at my age for new year’s you’re seen as a nigger of society. Muh restaurants Muh meals that’s for boomers

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 54067
My fiancée is a quirky nerdy type in a good way. And this is a depressing shithole
I wish I lived in the US or somewhere else tbh
I was always bullied by people more NT than me even normie and subhuman looking people
And I can’t fucking enter 2024 thinking there are people fatter uglier than me slaying everyone and having a good time
If you don’t go to parties at my age for new year’s you’re seen as a nigger of society. Muh restaurants Muh meals that’s for boomers
just realised in 2024 there will be people born 10 years after me losing their virginity. holy shit, even typing that just made me laugh out loud at my fate and made me wish i was an NT non-virgin. i'd accept being even subhuman looking if it gave me an NT mind

• +1
just realised in 2024 there will be people born 10 years after me losing their virginity. holy shit, even typing that just made me laugh out loud at my fate and made me wish i was an NT non-virgin. i'd accept being even subhuman looking if it gave me an NT mind
What’s your age?
I’d rather be an LTN subhuman that’s NT than what I am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067