Going to a party looking like this, will i get approached?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I am gonna wear a black formal dress and black pants w burgandy red tie and black shoes

Wdy all think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, 5'7 zoomer, nathan and 7 others
im gonna touch you

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
slaayyyyy girlll 🥰🥰🥰😝😝😝😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Deleted member 65517 and sayi
MTN

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Broootal, what do i need to do to ascend to htn
A nose like "hee hee" if you know what I mean? but you are what you are genetically speaking, an ethnic.

Disclaimer I didn't say get rhino. But your nose is naturally big since you don't have a horseface

A nose like "hee hee" if you know what I mean? but you are what you are genetically speaking, an ethnic.
Do i look like an average guy outside brutal

Did some fat kid punch you in the face as a developing teen back then?

If you have a happy vibe yes.

Other than deviated nose and it being slightly big, you're pretty much HTN. So like a 6.9 not quite a 7 for that reason, but if you tell me your height i'll give you a final

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Ngl I didn't know you were afghan I thought you from pakistan I guess the skin tone is more white not so much pale I never see people from afghan before you're quite pale but not as light I can't really explain it

If you have a happy vibe yes.
I am not sure if this is the time to lie to him, never act happy fake, like fake NT happy, just act chill and relaxed don't smile too much either you will look a little retarded

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I am not sure if this is the time to lie to him, never act happy fake, like fake NT happy, just act chill and relaxed don't smile too much either you will look a little retarded
A smile is not a vibe, it's a facial expression. Happy vibes comes from deep within, it's not something you fake, it has to be genuine.

Other than deviated nose and it being slightly big, you're pretty much HTN. So like a 6.9 not quite a 7 for that reason, but if you tell me your height i'll give you a final
I am 6’1/185cm

I am 6’1/185cm
Htn, and actually we are the same height.
This is a very 50/50 height imo you can either feel tall asf in public or a shrimp when even one guy 6'3+ shows up despite it barely even being noticeable that they're taller and ruins the whole mood for me somehow, but anyway htn nice eyebrows as well and strong jaw as well.

I don't know why but you don't seem a solid chadlite other than nose something is off idk maybe ur face isnt compact

Yes your jaw can be improved for a more compact aggressor look yur eyebrows try to lower them by frownfrauding a bit at all times

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, Allornothing, k99 and 1 other person
doubt it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    597 KB · Views: 0
Dont listen to these fucks if ur at an intomate placenlike a bar u can most def take a girl home

Unless ur like 5’6 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Good looking for a curry, high appeal to deathnics.

Nah man, if you're going to a party, wear a fitted t shirt, and nice jeans . Don't over due it .

A cut off t shirt in theory gets girls if you're ripped, but it's a bit try hard and not subtle enough. You wanna looked ripped but subtly show it off

I am gonna wear a black formal dress and black pants w burgandy red tie and black shoes

Wdy all think?
View attachment 2993204
Don't think it would suit you. If it's not something required go for something casual. Or if you wanna go formal just a shirt.

u look good dont listen to losers here

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Don’t listen to him, you’re HTN
We understand you want to virtue signal to your friend but he really isn't thats why he signed up in the first place something must have went wrong in the butterfly effect theory buddy

Because you're lazy and didn't study his face for more than 5 seconds doesn't mean he is automatically htn cameras can be frauded EASILY and I know it only takes 0.13 seconds to determine if a face is objectively attractive

In Karachi yes

We understand you want to virtue signal to your friend but he really isn't thats why he signed up in the first place something must have went wrong in the butterfly effect theory buddy
Because you're lazy and didn't study his face for more than 5 seconds doesn't mean he is automatically htn cameras can be frauded EASILY and I know it only takes 0.13 seconds to determine if a face is objectively attractive
how is any of this frauding, ur just reaching atp to underrate me just cuz m ethnic lmao
IMG 1080 IMG 1196

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
how is any of this frauding, ur just reaching atp to underrate me just cuz m ethnic lmao
View attachment 2994275View attachment 2994276
Second angle makes first look frauded since you 100% look better in the first so things like that classify as frauded also I didn't say you specifically frauded the initial post infact your video was in motion and you got a 7/10 htn which is already good because you were in motion, which doesn't even take into account still photos which always perform better.

And ethnic tax is real, .5-1 points scraped right off usually anyway regardless of reality of you being better than the average looking human it always exists no matter what but it didn't affect you much anyway.

You can't escape ethnic tax in the west for example, you go to a mcdonalds and the worker is indian they will not pay much attention to you as compared to a 30 year old blue collar white guy behind you when he steps up to order he will be greeted with a smile and "hey how are you" because the indian worker sees you as lower or same level believe it or not.

Usually only with immigrants will they treat you truly like an ethnic the ones in west are indifferent of your ethnicity to a way lesser regard.

Second angle makes first look frauded since you 100% look better in the first so things like that classify as frauded also I didn't say you specifically frauded the initial post infact your video was in motion and you got a 7/10 htn which is already good because you were in motion, which doesn't even take into account still photos which always perform better.

And ethnic tax is real, .5-1 points scraped right off usually anyway regardless of reality of you being better than the average looking human it always exists no matter what but it didn't affect you much anyway.

You can't escape ethnic tax in the west for example, you go to a mcdonalds and the worker is indian they will not pay much attention to you as compared to a 30 year old blue collar white guy behind you when he steps up to order he will be greeted with a smile and "hey how are you" because the indian worker sees you as lower or same level believe it or not.

Usually only with immigrants will they treat you truly like an ethnic the ones in west are indifferent of your ethnicity to a way lesser regard.
Most of my IOIs are from white girls

• Love it
Most of my IOIs are from white girls
Yep yep. Niggers and cumjeets will cope and say they don’t want brown ethnics but that’s giga cope, they’re just trying to bring you down. Keep stealing the snowbunnies. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Yep yep. Niggers and cumjeets will cope and say they don’t want brown ethnics but that’s giga cope, they’re just trying to bring you down. Keep stealing the snowbunnies. :ogre:
Mtn white mogs

• Ugh..
almost chadlite, don't listen to those jealous fags

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Void_