going to a stacylite birthday party this saturday

wristcryy

wristcryy

Iron
Im going to a very close friends birthday she flirted with me before but obv didnt chose me because of my monkey ears jfl getting surgery only to make her like me is brutal but anyways. I am only close with guy that will come and i have very bad social anxiety. There will be like 4 foids and she told me she will get me drunk asf any tips on how i dont look like fag when i enter to meet her friends maybe something that will calm me down before i get hammered?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Gonthar, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
already over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Clqs and wristcryy
also told me she would take me to her house if i cant get back home

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hybobu, ShowerMaxxing, Kao and 2 others
Im going to a very close friends birthday she flirted with me before but obv didnt chose me because of my monkey ears jfl getting surgery only to make her like me is brutal but anyways. I am only close with guy that will come and i have very bad social anxiety. There will be like 4 foids and she told me she will get me drunk asf any tips on how i dont look like fag when i enter to meet her friends maybe something that will calm me down before i get hammered?
how old are you

get drunk and slay

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN, ShowerMaxxing and deepfuckingvalue
i have very bad social anxiety
The most subhuman trait ever. Not worth going to the party if you have this because the cortisol spike will rape your collagen and age you so badly. God didn't want you reproducing, bud

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kao, Clqs and 1 other person
U sound like a creep brother alr over but don’t get drunk to the point u humiliate urself or throw up drink enough to the point where ur anxiety goes away dress nice and a nice cologne will help a lot
Just don’t be akward and look ur best

Update us on how it goes good luck though :feelsgood:

U sound like a creep brother alr over but don’t get drunk to the point u humiliate urself or throw up drink enough to the point where ur anxiety goes away dress nice and a nice cologne will help a lot
Just don’t be akward and look ur best
creep??? what did i do😭

The most subhuman trait ever. Not worth going to the party if you have this because the cortisol spike will rape your collagen and age you so badly. God didn't want you reproducing, bud
what does this have to do with reproducing im just nervous when there are many people i dont know around me

Not worth going to the party if you have this because the cortisol spike will rape your collagen and age you so badly.
not doing anything so i dont spike my cortisol theory. And we are close and its her birthday i cant just stay at home because im shy

Drunk and flirt with all the hoes like there is no tommorrow

Stacylite are Harley quinns IRL not worth it

Bruh u too high inhib i would have enjoyed if a sl did something like that to me 😂

Drunk and flirt with all the hoes like there is no tommorrow

Stacylite are Harley quinns IRL not worth it
one of the bitches liked me and flirted with me and asked me to go out before but she has croocked theeth and a giant forehead so i might just slay her while drunk so i can tell people im not a virgin

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Bruh u too high inhib i would have enjoyed if a sl did something like that to me 😂
i do enjoy it she always leaves bite marks and lipstick marks on my hands cuddles with me kisses my arms wants to hold hands but when someone asks if we are together she says we are just friends so its over:feelswhy:

i do enjoy it she always leaves bite marks and lipstick marks on my hands cuddles with me kisses my arms wants to hold hands but when someone asks if we are together she says we are just friends so its over:feelswhy:
Bruhhhh u fucking idiot she's into you play the game schizo retard don't commit fling around

Bruhhhh u fucking idiot she's into you play the game schizo retard don't commit fling around
she has like 5 boyfriends at a time at most i fuck her once and thats it+one guy asked her to rate my face and she said a 6/10 which means i have no chance maybe enough to flirt with me but no to let me fuck

she has like 5 boyfriends at a time at most i fuck her once and thats it+one guy asked her to rate my face and she said a 6/10 which means i have no chance maybe enough to flirt with me but no to let me fuck
Don't troll me nigga :feelsuhh::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: wristcryy