going to a therapist tomorrow, give me shit to say

glizzygnasher68

glizzygnasher68

Silver
I might try and bring up blackpill stuff, but that usually never works and they just brush it off.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, try2beme, micropp and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, LeaveMaxx, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Watch blackpill content together

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Bus ride to the mental asylum

1 way journey

Ticket for one
does that actually happen? Like can they court order you to a mental hospital just like that? That’s so fucking funny ngl

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
  • +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
  • +1
does that actually happen? Like can they court order you to a mental hospital just like that? That’s so fucking funny ngl
No, they will try to talk you out of it:

It's your negative thoughts, teehee

You can get sent to mental asylum for some time, if you are danger to yourself or othrrs

You want to hurt/kill someone or yourself

• +1
Reactions: micropp, zurzolo, LeaveMaxx and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68
Paying someone to gaslight you is crazy work

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, TechnoBoss and glizzygnasher68
Meant to reply to that Vendetta Guy but damn can’t you just refuse
I've tried to tell him my issues are physical and not mental but he thinks I have "body image issues" which are supposedly stemming from my ocd

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I've tried to tell him my issues are physical and not mental but he thinks I have "body image issues" which are supposedly stemming from my ocd
Gaslight his gaslightning

• JFL
  • +1
I don't know maybe tell the therapist your problems/thoughts. Maybe tell him about this board. Maybe tell him your Dad is saying you need a therapist, and that you don't actually have any issues.

Why is your Dad trying to send you to a therapist anyway? Does he think you have a problem with something?

• +1
I don't know maybe tell the therapist your problems/thoughts. Maybe tell him about this board. Maybe tell him your Dad is saying you need a therapist, and that you don't actually have any issues.
last therapist I mentioned the bp to was this indian guy. I tried to explain all of this stuff but it came out pretty awkward and he basically just said "uh huh" at the end and didn't even write shit down.
Why is your Dad trying to send you to a therapist anyway? Does he think you have a problem with something?
my dad thinks every issue I have in life is based on mental problems because I have a little bit of OCD. he blames my lack of social success on my personality, and brings up examples from when I was 5 years old:lul: about how my kindergarten teacher said I was stubborn, and how I refused to use the toilet in preschool and stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
last therapist I mentioned the bp to was this indian guy. I tried to explain all of this stuff but it came out pretty awkward and he basically just said "uh huh" at the end and didn't even write shit down.

my dad thinks every issue I have in life is based on mental problems because I have a little bit of OCD. he blames my lack of social success on my personality, and brings up examples from when I was 5 years old:lul: about how my kindergarten teacher said I was stubborn, and how I refused to use the toilet in preschool and stuff.
"Son it's your personality :soy: just hold frame, be confident, use the bathroom in school, and you will be socially successful!"

Your father sounds like either he's trying to gaslight you, or he's a coper. One of the two.

• JFL
"Son it's your personality :soy: just hold frame, be confident, use the bathroom in school, and you will be socially successful!"

Your father sounds like either he's trying to gaslight you, or he's a coper. One of the two.
He can't fathom that I live in a different reality than him. He was a 6ft tall white htn who played on his schools basketball team in the 80s. legit from a different planet in terms of experiences. he says he was bullied too because he had a fucking speech impediment, which he probably fixed in year.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What are you going for?

• +1
just finished the session and I think the mexican guy is gay based on his voice, my last indian therapist also looked gay. idk whats up with that

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I might try and bring up blackpill stuff
Best case scenario: You'll be called a resistant patient
Most likely scenario: You'll be prescribed antipsychotics
Worst case scenario: You'll be forcefully taken to the mental asylum

• +1
Best case scenario: You'll be called a resistant patient
Most likely scenario: You'll be prescribed antipsychotics
Worst case scenario: You'll be forcefully taken to the mental asylum
:lul:mf offered to medicate me within 20 minutes of the session starting, I said no and he said we could come back to the subject later

• JFL
Reactions: micropp
i wanna go to a female therapist with big tits and tell her about my crippling sex addiction (not even an 'addiction', just who i am) and admit that im fantasing her bent over the desk groping her tits and fucking her raw and how much it hurts me being unable to do this. its a genuine problem that she should know and i should be honest lol

• JFL
i wanna go to a female therapist with big tits and tell her about my crippling sex addiction (not even an 'addiction', just who i am) and admit that im fantasing her bent over the desk groping her tits and fucking her raw and how much it hurts me being unable to do this. its a genuine problem that she should know and i should be honest lol
bruh she would need a therapist after that:forcedsmile: