Going to an anime convention as Griffith in 24 (Griffith maxxing)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@Dietsnasta Said I could get away cosplaying as griffith if I clear up my skin and lose some weight. Anyways it would be life fuel Griffith maxxing is almost complete my goal is next year to go to an anime convention and get hit up. See you there man what character are you going as?

I have gone from a truecel to a normie in a few months I will be HTN soon no one can stop me now. Just basic skin care is all I need now all I gotta do is heal the remaining scars

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jungcuck, MrGlutton, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
Good luck 👍

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 11126
@mortis Problem?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, mortis and Deleted member 30942
Can you share pics here lol

at least erase your face if you don’t want ppl here to know what you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, try2beme and Deleted member 11126

Sorry no can do I've known diet for almost a year he's cool.

• Love it
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Who's Griffith?

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta

All I can say is if I showed you me 6-8 months ago you would tell me its over and to rope

@FailedNormieManlet You can't stop me

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

i can confirm, he looks cute blinking.

if he achieves his objectives (clear skin, less body fat) he would mog 95% of male anime convention visitors
and with his blinking he would fog some woman, its actually insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Kys

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
imagine being a fan of griffith

dude takes backshots and got one shotted by guts :ROFLMAO:

imagine being a fan of griffith

dude takes backshots and got one shotted by guts :ROFLMAO:
The only fight he loses is the fight where he is genuinely emotional and loses his composure. And ironically guts is unemotional and stoic its supposed to be a good role reversal in the series I sort of liked the twist.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
@Dietsnasta Said I could get away cosplaying as griffith if I clear up my skin and lose some weight. Anyways it would be life fuel Griffith maxxing is almost complete my goal is next year to go to an anime convention and get hit up. See you there man what character are you going as?

I have gone from a truecel to a normie in a few months I will be HTN soon no one can stop me now. Just basic skin care is all I need now all I gotta do is heal the remaining scars
Ewwwww.

Long hair + improved my skin had really awful acne + losing weight (now its pretty decent not pretty boy lean but I think I need more muscle first before I get to 8-10% lean).

I could add in the surgery I will get but that really would only benefit me if I was completely done with all this.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Long hair + improved my skin had really awful acne + losing weight (now its pretty decent not pretty boy lean but I think I need more muscle first before I get to 8-10% lean).

I could add in the surgery I will get but that really would only benefit me if I was completely done with all this.
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I sent them to @Dietsnasta 6 months ago looked like a truecel. Now I am about normie tier I think I can reach HTN in a few months but I have a surgery planned before the year ends so with that I should be able to get to that I doubt I will ever be chadlite but I really only needed HTN people cope too much here most people won't be chad and its not necessary HTN is all you need in a lot of cases especially if you are in the right niche

I won't give away the playbook too much because looksmax info is leaking like crazy but its all about niches past a certain point. Imagine you are into alt/emo stuff. If you can be better looking then 90% of the guys in that niche you could get a gf. You just have to be at least above average and in a niche of sorts