Going to change school

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
Im going to change school after the holidays and i really need to socialize,any tips?I dont really know how to talk to ppl irl because i sit infront of my pc everyday for 10 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Just be a decent human as cliche and bluepilled as it sounds. But only applies if normie-chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Just be a decent human as cliche and bluepilled as it sounds. But only applies if normie-chad
i would say facially im normaly and 5% chad

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i would say facially im normaly and 5% chad
Then you’ll do fine with other guys and will probably be in a group or something. Girls will be difficult tho but don’t give up still try and if the blackpill trys to overrule it then accept its over

Shoot that bitch up before transferring

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: spdxer and Deleted member 18879
idk what any of these mean besides chadlite and chad
subhuman is 0-3/10= very bad looking people
low tier normie Is 4/10= below average
mid tier normie Is 5/10=average guy
high tier normie Is 6/10=above average, 1 in 10 guy looks wise, top 10%
chadlite is 7/10= very good looking, 1 in 100, top 1%
chad Is 8/10= chad, 1 out of 1000 probably

high tier normie Is 6/10=above average, 1 in 10 guy looks wise, top 10%
i would say face is 5-6/10 so normie and body+height high tier normie but the thing is i dont ever go out besides gym and look like a tiktok eboy

• +1
Reactions: goo25
i would say face is 5-6/10 so normie and body+height high tier normie but the thing is i dont ever go out besides gym and look like a tiktok eboy
looking like a tiktok boy it's a good thing of you're a teen

fckk first time in highschool was suicidefuel for me i had extreme social anxiety i spend the first 2 years not talking to anyone, in the first year i was too scared to look into my phone bcs i thought ppl would judge me so i was just staring at the floor for hours jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25 and DR. NICKGA
fckk first time in highschool was suicidefuel for me i had extreme social anxiety i spend the first 2 years not talking to anyone
same but its 4 years and i still didnt talk to any1

what would you Say it's the average height in germany for a men?not for 15 yo
gen z will be 185+ average but now 180 is average

• +1
Reactions: goo25
it's literally 6 weeks away. why are you already overthinking it? Stop giving a shit and do something else damn

it's literally 6 weeks away. why are you already overthinking it? Stop giving a shit and do something else damn
bro i need:fake hobby,fake story idk what to say

same but its 4 years and i still didnt talk to any1
in year 3 i changed , i started to talk to ppl and made some friends but only classmates, i went to the gym and removed 70% of social anxiety like im confident i can look people in the eye and talk to them tbh but you need to something otherwise you will be shy all your life