Going to explore abandoned factories with 6 of my friend in a couple of weeks

M

MA_ascender

Equinox
can't fucking wait bhai there's a ton of space to be explored out there. my friend already went there with another group twice and they confirmed there's no junkies in the area. im mostly excited for a huge ass brick factory that still has a ton of machinery and studd inside (can only see shdows from the windows) @Sapieeen it's gonna be l7ay sina3i l9dim 7da ghabt 7wala

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, Sapieeen, poopoohead and 1 other person
Wow, you have 6 friends???:feelswow:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, Debetro, Aero and 4 others
Life mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Life mogs me
no one's stopping you brocel find yourself an urbex group online in ur area and go have some fun and maybe make a friend. might get raped in the slums of where they take you tho

I'm gonna go explore an abandoned factory by myself, to make sure there aren't any other crackheads, so I can smoke my meth in peace.

no one's stopping you brocel find yourself an urbex group online in ur area and go have some fun and maybe make a friend. might get raped in the slums of where they take you tho
If i told you about my location that it’s impossible to find any sorts of friends here but im not gonna doxx myself

• So Sad
If i told you about my location that it’s impossible to find any sorts of friends here but im not gonna doxx myself
locationcel. brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and plukee
Bad ass bro

• Love it
@wsada

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Same same. Found an abandoned place a few days ago while walking. Going to explore it with my freind.

• +1
Same same. Found an abandoned place a few days ago while walking. Going to explore it with my freind.
what kind of building?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Fen bt7did, may I join you niggas if it's after tomorrow (jihawi 😢)

• +1
mora mandwzo tas3a. ma 3rftich l7ay sina3i l9dim? basically dik tri9 li fiha mcdonalds magic parc w dawliz tatkmel tout droit takatl9a wa7d lghaba smitha 3in 7wala. then katl9a abandoned factories mn years ago (l7ay sina3i l9dim) there are 2 roads: men station tram dial hay salam through the woods or on the road from mcdonals

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Good idea I might do it too
Ina mdina

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and MA_ascender
mora mandwzo tas3a. ma 3rftich l7ay sina3i l9dim? basically dik tri9 li fiha mcdonalds magic parc w dawliz tatkmel tout droit takatl9a wa7d lghaba smitha 3in 7wala. then katl9a abandoned factories mn years ago (l7ay sina3i l9dim) there are 2 roads: men station tram dial hay salam through the woods or on the road from mcdonals
@Sapieeen

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Ah 3rft gl bhais @wsada mnin nta?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and MA_ascender
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and MA_ascender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back