Going to fuck a 37 yo chinese women i met on tantan an hour ago

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Was sat around in guilin at the hostel drinking beers with my friends. Woman I swiped matched me so I just say hi. We decide as a group that we each take turns sending voice messages replying to her and shes told me I'm really handsome, told her I want to meet and now I'm in a taxi going to hers at 1 am :feelskek:

20191123 010543

JBW

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Is she attractive?

when you're about to pull out ur dick say "you chinged your last chong noodlewhore"

Tell us how it goes when you finish :lul:

inb4 ladyboy

Tell us how it goes when you finish :lul:
Went pretty good, she met me outside and took me up. We went straight to it and I came 3 times. She kept telling me how big my dick was, we were laying in bed after and she asked how many girls I'd slept with, I told her and then I asked how many guys she'd been with. She said 3, 2bfs one husband.

When I left she asked me if we can get a hotel tomorrow night because she wants to be able to make some noise and doesn't want her neighbours hearing :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
I don't know why all the white boys on here don't run sex tourist game too, tbh!! Just jump on a plane!
YOu can be a legit awkward, disgusting incel, and slay like DiCaprio as was proven on rooshV forum lol

Good work, sonny Jim!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back